Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
kushi will back for sometime coz she needs to recoup after such a storm .. from 2 people  one who is in love with her nd another who is obscessed with her .. she will wait for her sisters marraige to get over .. nd sort out this matter ... i think she needs a backing  maybe buaji will help her out.. i dont see babuji recovering soon irrespective of hand moving..i wonder whether he was brought only for kanyadaan..maybe to instigate her to the challenge mode only asr can do it.. but it will take some time..till then we need to wait nd see.now snakey has figured out both arhi have feelings towards each other .so he will target the vulnerable ,cold,emotional one asr coz he can handle him better.. in the promo we see snake make a sorry face nd not speaking anything .while kushi is only doing the talking nd she is speaking the ri8 thing but arnie is hearing the wrong words..looks like snake has already instigated .. nd laid a trap  nd kushi nd arnav are falling helplessly into it only for being in love ..  dont know if it made sense but after anji baby comes might be snake will change his plan of action to target arnav ..in the whole process kushi getting framed..dont know wats going on in cvs mind.. ain mokhe pe twist kar dete hai aur hamein patha bhi nahi chalega..
sugar_babe thumbnail
Hey Sush!

Glad to see you're all cheered up after yesterday's episode! Okay, you know what, I see your reasons and I see why there will be a marriage track. But every time I read Tanthya's posts and her reasoning, my stomach does a 360.. Have you read her posts? God, you both are like on different poles yet you both have strong believes in the marriage and separation track.
Where you draw parallels from the contrast "what they show should've happened but didn't", she says that all these symbols were shown to show that there will be no wedding, it will be a symbolic wedding and Khushi will stay at the Guptas "symbolically married". Ahhaa the contrast!!
But then again, Shyam's line about the sindoor could be a done deal towards an upcoming marriage!

I'm all for marriage, I just want it to happen already lol!
Edited by sugar_babe - 12 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

sush JKJ time πŸ€— ola spice gurls!!

firstly, thank you for pointing out abbas's overacting dose. i honestly thought nobody would agree with me on that but phew luckily you mentioned it

no offence to him or his fans but he can't act saala and he has never really impressed me so far. although some or i rather say many find him convincing, i don't see any spark from him as a villain or as an actor. you don't have to grit your teeth, roll your eyes and move your muscles here and there to act. i guess he's not mature enough to pull off pervertwa's role

moving on to arhi, one advice for you arnav babu; pls get a room and do not romance your girl amidst a crowd and especially not in front of your jeejaji πŸ€£

so according to our freaky symbolism world arnav and khushi are a very happily married couple at present expecting a toofan in da futureπŸ˜†

@bold ... agree completely ... get a room!!! Not in the corridor, for heaven's sake 🀣 Took eight months to get going, and now can't seem to stop 🀣

Snakewa ... 🀒 no words to waste on him
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

@Diya, they would have probably been interrupted at the poolside too. They just can't get some privacy, that is what they need Anjali for had she been there she would have made sure no one interrupted them.

@Radhe, I know what you mean. I was fast forwarding his scenes and was shocked at how long his rehearsal took, it went from being comical to unbearable!!!

@Nadz, I think Nanhe, Nani, Shashi and Bua will all play an important role here. Nani and Nanhe are fond of Khushi, wouldn't believe his lies nor will Shashi and Bua let that happen. Shashi has been itching to get out of that wheelchair and gets his hands on Shyam and we already know Bua has threatened to kill him, a promise she will keep if she knows what he is doing.

Mandy, in other words, they need a ROOM!!! Just get them married already!!! πŸ˜†

Nani and Anjali also know that Shyam was not eager about the Arnav-Khushi match when they first suggested it ... and both Nani and Anjali, and I think NK also have definitel sensed the vibes between the two ... so Shyam accusing Khushi of chasing after him should not cut any ice at all ...
And Buaji, Garima and Payal can all vouch for the fact that Khushi was most unwilling for the engagement ... if the talk reaches them at all ...

I am really hoping that NK's camcorder has a role to play somewhere in the proceedings ...

Plus Khushi has made her feelings towards Arnav very clear too ... he may react blindly with rage initially ... but it will be more about her not telling him when she knows how much he cares about Anjali ... the thing is, he never (till recently) really gave her the confidence that she could do that ...

DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhe1085

@All, totally loved reading your thoughts.

@Sari, you know he was pulling her leg when he said why do you cry always. But loved your comment he never checks his sister crying all the timeπŸ˜† but then again Kushi's tears are like daggers on his soul so he doesnot want her to cry. awww
I am with you Arnav will be battling to trust her or not.
@Shweta, you are back to normal I see. I am so happy you enjoyed tonight's ARHI scene.
@Zu, thanks for the Abhimaan video beautiful song!!!
@Shwetha, I totally agree that Kushi needs to learn her lesson and its the best time.
@Diya, Badaai ho 😊 I was thinking the same you know. Actually in our marriages the Groom puts Kumkum on the forhead before he ties Mangalsutram. Its like a done deal.
So Yes, our ArHi are married in soul, divinely not physically.
Its been a while I read your comments, you are coming later than me this week.
@Nadz, Shweta, Sush, bechara he is new to romance business let him understand the esssentials and all he will definitely get a room.
@Ratna, Kya hua you are so down dear!! come on cheer up everything will be ok.
And as you said if it has come back to where it started this time they better change the outcome right? if not what was the need the couple going thru so much from past 8 months.
The outcome will be definitely different, lets wait and watch.

Radhe, yes, I've been having a busy week ... getting in here late ... in time to read everyone's comments, and everything said already πŸ˜›

The way Khushi put that bindi, and the sound of the shehnai in the last part of the bg music ... that seemed to indicate the bindi was a stand in for sindoor. And bindi/tika cannot be put by any man other than the husband to a married woman - even if you go to a temple - the priest will never put the tika directly, he offers it, a married woman will apply it herself ...

So yep ... another one on Sush's list ... DONE 😳
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello shello peopless!!

sush!! i completely agree with you with what u said about shyam 🀣 looking at him last night was a pain in the neck but deep inside, i was literally laughing. 🀣

loved the arhi scene - altho i wish they had some privacy!! shyam gussofying was irritating - πŸ˜†

i enjoyed it - i'm looking forward to tonight's epi - wonder what'll happen to anji.. i wish she escaped from the car.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@mandy
yes this time khushi is not alone for christ sake!! she has her whole family to back her on pervertwa's jazz 

but everything depends on whether she will share whatever tornado dose she gets from arnav babu with her family or not. if she keeps this to herself and suffer alone, it might be difficult to mend things. so i hope she keeps everybody at gupta house informed on whatever consequences of friday night's events

@diya
i was referring to nandu's camcorder with mandy in some other post. i really really really hope nandu catches everything or at least something to save khushi's sanity in his camera man stint 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
pinkooo πŸ€— welcome back my strawberry cup cake 

yikes me gotta go now but i'll catch you in a bit ok?!?!

mwaaah
bikerider thumbnail
so i am not the only one who felt like laughing when shyam was doing all those faces 🀣  i thought i am weird to laugh at snakewa
but this is the second time i laughed out loud when he was removing the screw from car πŸ€”  i know it sound weird but  ... 🀣

so its marriage all the way 😍
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sharu I too laughed at snakewa today..he was completely luni..sharu did you see TT video...ur fav Nissar was saying office track never worked in IPk...so it will def be marriage