Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: Lets get it started in here... - Page 7

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Diya, they would have probably been interrupted at the poolside too. They just can't get some privacy, that is what they need Anjali for had she been there she would have made sure no one interrupted them.

@Radhe, I know what you mean. I was fast forwarding his scenes and was shocked at how long his rehearsal took, it went from being comical to unbearable!!!

@Nadz, I think Nanhe, Nani, Shashi and Bua will all play an important role here. Nani and Nanhe are fond of Khushi, wouldn't believe his lies nor will Shashi and Bua let that happen. Shashi has been itching to get out of that wheelchair and gets his hands on Shyam and we already know Bua has threatened to kill him, a promise she will keep if she knows what he is doing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

you mean like what saif ali khan & vidya balan did in parineeta?!?!?!  accidental marriage

Maybe. As per Sush's list only one thing remains.  So it is marriage yet seperation . Also there was this last dialogue from Shyam ki sindoor to aap mere naam ka hi pehnegi...

Anyway ..let me discard the thought coz its really not respectful way of geting married. They should marry only for love.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MsUniverse

-Sari- this was there to purely draw a contrast between what they thought was gong to happen and wha actually will...Same thing wih snake natak...now that the showed the natak in advance...I am really convinced that Anj will escape...

I think ASR will be in panic mode and KKG to the rescue. Then a smiling Anji & a sobbing chote hug. Snake back to the lab...🤣
--Sari-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: premparbat

Sari,

I have a nasty feeling that Arnie like all the other marraige symbolism may put sindoor or secretly marry her so that she keeps away from his jija so really she is married yet not ???

Is that tooo cheeesy ???  Too cliched right ?  

ASR conquers! Secret marriage/ghungat marriage is out...😆 Style mein karega shadi, band baja ke saath and at the drop of a hat. I think it will happen right before Payash since he is the older sibling😉
Radhe1085 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@All, totally loved reading your thoughts.
@Sari, you know he was pulling her leg when he said why do you cry always. But loved your comment he never checks his sister crying all the time😆 but then again Kushi's tears are like daggers on his soul so he doesnot want her to cry. awww
I am with you Arnav will be battling to trust her or not.
@Shweta, you are back to normal I see. I am so happy you enjoyed tonight's ARHI scene.
@Zu, thanks for the Abhimaan video beautiful song!!!
@Shwetha, I totally agree that Kushi needs to learn her lesson and its the best time.
@Diya, Badaai ho 😊 I was thinking the same you know. Actually in our marriages the Groom puts Kumkum on the forhead before he ties Mangalsutram. Its like a done deal.
So Yes, our ArHi are married in soul, divinely not physically.
Its been a while I read your comments, you are coming later than me this week.
@Nadz, Shweta, Sush, bechara he is new to romance business let him understand the esssentials and all he will definitely get a room.
@Ratna, Kya hua you are so down dear!! come on cheer up everything will be ok.
And as you said if it has come back to where it started this time they better change the outcome right? if not what was the need the couple going thru so much from past 8 months.
The outcome will be definitely different, lets wait and watch.
Radhe1085 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MsUniverse

Shweta...Arnie doesn't figure things out...HE JUST DOES what he has to do...It will be in his characte to do something rash...For hat he has to see somethn pukeworthy...Did someone mention snake tryin to hug Khushi...YIKES...we may have to witness such S*** to get there!

Sush, who said Snake is hugging Kushi.
Oh God I always get the news so damn late, is it any new promo?

I think he needs one more tight slap from Kushi
--Sari-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Radhe1085

@All, totally loved reading your thoughts.

@Sari, you know he was pulling her leg when he said why do you cry always. But loved your comment he never checks his sister crying all the time😆 but then again Kushi's tears are like daggers on his soul so he doesnot want her to cry. awww
I am with you Arnav will be battling to trust her or not.
@Shweta, you are back to normal I see. I am so happy you enjoyed tonight's ARHI scene.
@Zu, thanks for the Abhimaan video beautiful song!!!
@Shwetha, I totally agree that Kushi needs to learn her lesson and its the best time.
@Diya, Badaai ho 😊 I was thinking the same you know. Actually in our marriages the Groom puts Kumkum on the forhead before he ties Mangalsutram. Its like a done deal.
So Yes, our ArHi are married in soul, divinely not physically.
Its been a while I read your comments, you are coming later than me this week.
@Nadz, Shweta, Sush, bechara he is new to romance business let him understand the esssentials and all he will definitely get a room.
@Ratna, Kya hua you are so down dear!! come on cheer up everything will be ok.
And as you said if it has come back to where it started this time they better change the outcome right? if not what was the need the couple going thru so much from past 8 months.
The outcome will be definitely different, lets wait and watch.

Bindi & mangalsutra are considered sacred for us too. No sindhoor for us. Bindi was playing peekaboo today! It was there, then missing, then back on & then missing again right when ASR walks in😆 Just like the snake was present at all the Arhi moments😆

NK bhai's camcorder was the only shoot going on for a Raizada wedding😲😲😲 He spent more on pattal but no prof photographers?😆
Sahana2 thumbnail
Sush,

A love-less marriage? How is that supposed to work? I understand that all signs are leading towards a wedding but under what circumstances? And why would Arnav want to keep Khushi and Shyam under the same roof? That's sounds so creepy and awkward for Khushi.
Maybe I am missing something and CVs will create the proper circumstances for a wedding. I'm prepared to give them a chance.
Won't it be better if Arnav sends Khushi away (separation) and slowly starts to find the truth about Shyam. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? That way we see real passionate scenes when they meet?

I don't know , yaar, I just don't have a good feeling now.

Abhaas or Shyam is really getting under my skin. He has no positives, doesn't look good, can't act for heavemn's sake and has the worst characterization possible. Can we get rid of him already?

Khushi and Payal scene brought tears to my eyes. Arnav and Akash were so cute together.

And Arhi scenes ka kya kehna? These two are enough to set the television screen abalze with their chemistry. Good job Sanaya and Barun!! 

Sahana
Radhe1085 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zuzana

@Mandy: really couldnt control myself in that scene..Iwas ROFL...he was howlarious😆...isnt it supposed to be evil? yeah I think thats what happens..Anji returns when Arnie is tense then Arnie asks kushi to come to the terrace ..snakewas follows🤢...tragedy strikes

@Nadz: I am with you Nadz..have never liked Abhaas and his acting...I always felt he is not fit for he role..he is good in his sweet talking role ..he is even good as the back stabbing guy ...not as the phsycho villain

@Ratna: I think this time around the situation is different than when he had humiliated her..now blame lies on her also for hiding the truth from him...the 1st time CVS had Arnie fully blamed but now if Arnav is angry on kushi for hiding the truth which is affecting his sis..its justified..so equations have changed..and also have to wait and see how it all turns out..how snakewa twists the story..I wont blame Arnav if he believes his BIL because he has known him for longer period. But it may not be all that gloomy is my feel.

So marriage is the only solution for Arhi to romance in private..let them do whatever in their BR😳

Zu, I am with you Abhas was good inthe beginning and actually till he started torturing Bauji.
I don't like his evil smirks (it doesn't look evil at all) today too it started good if we notice in the first scenes where he comes in between ArHi his voice modulation was really good. and the rehearsal scene started out good but then went down the drain.
Radhe1085 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Sari--

Bindi & mangalsutra are considered sacred for us too. No sindhoor for us. Bindi was playing peekaboo today! It was there, then missing, then back on & then missing again right when ASR walks in😆 Just like the snake was present at all the Arhi moments😆

NK bhai's camcorder was the only shoot going on for a Raizada wedding😲😲😲 He spent more on pattal but no prof photographers?😆

I think its mostly North Indian who put Sindoor right?

Bindi peekaboo? I thought she had when she entered, then when she was with payal it was there but I think when she was searching for that Jumka it stuck to her dress, that's where Arnie boy took it out when Kushi closes her eyes its because of his touch😳

NK bechara Kidney say aayaa only to shoot the marriage video😆 poor kiddo kitna bada responsibility hai. he can't even enjoy the ceremony.

Actually I was thinking what happened to Paparazzi?????? they should be here right?