Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
I thought Rajesh was eliminated from the show? Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SPOILER- And the winner is (Page 6)" in Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan11

Originally posted by znursingh

Originally posted by meghan11

If we add Shivam to this crew of three,we will have Axeion joining us!!

Let's add Shivam to the list too if Axy is rooting for him!!

I don't think we need to include him-he's falling under Shilpa's spell AGAIN-the dolt!! I don't think Axeion suffers fools very easily!! 

Let's see tomorrow where his true loyalties lie ...if he's fooling the Tele-bahu then we can add him to our list for sure...Dolts are not welcome in our list...Axy is pretty smart , I trust her instincts 1000%..

Lol... My loyalties are always with Shivam; Whether he sides with Shilpa or not, doesn't matter! He performs consistently well in each task, and that's more than enough for me. Nopes, spare me the drama. If Shilpa-Shivam perform well as a team, then I don't have any issues with whom they throw out Big smile

Can't support Abhinav, I somehow don't like him. He's over-rated. He thinks too high of himself when he says he's indispensable for his team! Does he expects them to vote themselves out to let Abhinav win, naah; that's asking for too much. He needs a reality check, plus he comes across as a lil milder version of 'All brawn, no brain' with his reasoning for voting out Micheal yesterday, and ofcourse his ego is huge LOL 

And Zozo, I don't get the reason for ur dislike towards Shilpa; Do u have a better reason than 'Ohh, she's a tele-bahu' type reasons Confused She performs in her tasks, and does help at the  camp too - Hasn't she done what she's supposed to do? And if u have a problem with her vindictive streak, then I would say it's normal human nature. Everyone wants to get back at those who try to harm them, what's wrong with that. Atleast she's open about it, unlike many others out there.

ps - Timmy is getting better with each passing day Embarrassed

pps - Megs & Zozo... Will be fairly inactive again. Feet hurts Cry

edit - I hate it when the quotes get messed up Angry

Edited by axeion - 19 February 2012 at 8:12am

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I thought Rajesh was eliminated from the show? Confused

Yes he is!
 Are you confusing him with JD who is still in the game? I'm asking because thats what I did for the longest time!
He and Evie-Biwi were eliminated together,when Michael won the challenge & chose to save the wretched TeleBahu!

Hehe... Comedy of Errors LOL The member read the first post, and got confused... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

znursingh

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.