Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

drifter639

drifter639

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
A celeb would be the winner! :/

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SPOILER- And the winner is (Page 5)" in Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

meghan11

IF-Stunnerz

meghan11

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by znursingh

Hi Megs( may I call you that,please?)
I don't know if you have seen the promos of the typhoon devastated Tayak island & its inhabitants? Abhinav looks as if he is ready to throw in the towel-& not just because he is drowning in the driving rain...But,till we see what happens tomorrow, our joint current list reads,in no particular order--RajRani, Abhihiv & Sthith,right? If we add Shivam to this crew of three,we will have Axeion joining us!!

Sure Znur Megs is perfectly fine with me...Nope I haven't seen the promos...live in US and StarPlus doesn't air Survivor here. I just watch it on the Internet..Today's  episode will be interesting for sure.

I agree with the current standing order...Let's add Shivam to the list too if Axy is rooting for him!!

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghan11

meghan11

IF-Stunnerz

meghan11

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by meghan11

Hi Megs( may I call you that,please?)
I don't know if you have seen the promos of the typhoon devastated Tayak island & its inhabitants? Abhinav looks as if he is ready to throw in the towel-& not just because he is drowning in the driving rain...But,till we see what happens tomorrow, our joint current list reads,in no particular order--RajRani, Abhihiv & Sthith,right? If we add Shivam to this crew of three,we will have Axeion joining us!!

Sure Znur Megs is perfectly fine with me...Nope I haven't seen the promos...live in US and StarPlus doesn't air Survivor here. I just watch it on the Internet..Today's  episode will be interesting for sure.

I agree with the current standing order...Let's add Shivam to the list too if Axy is rooting for him!!

Thank you for granting me permission!

I don't think we need to include him-he's falling under Shilpa's spell AGAIN-the dolt!! I don't think Axeion suffers fools very easily!! Unless Shivam is playing Shilpa for a fool.If tomorrow,it is revealed that Shivam is indeed pretending to fall for her charms-then I'm switching my loyalties to him-its not easy to fool a TeleBahu-specially one who is swearing vengeance against all those who voted her out, as she did in today's episode.Phew! Today's episode was a real eye opener!

BTW=Isn't MuniMata's main claim is that she is dhoban to her team?Ok,so I'm a little confused-the winning team were given new island clothes after their feast & TelleBahu gushed about HOW wonderful it was to finally get out of their 29day old "badbudar" clothes...So nobody is playing Dhobi-Dhoban In Catan? They haven't washed their clothes in TWENTY NINE days???
EEEW!! I'm totally grossed out!!

No Prob...You are always welcome!!

Let's see tomorrow where his true loyalties lie ...if he's fooling the Tele-bahu then we can add him to our list for sure...Dolts are not welcome in our list...Axy is pretty smart , I trust her instincts 1000%..

They haven't washed their clothes in 29 days...that's pathetic...

Catans are Smarty Pants, they don't need to play foolish games to stay put in the game, they are playing mind games full-on... Washing clothes is MunniMata's claim to fame for sureOuch..

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

meghan11

IF-Stunnerz

meghan11

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by meghan11

...Washing clothes is MunniMata's claim to fame for sureOuch..

Don't sell her talents quite so short!!!

1.She CAN cast spells-else why wouldn't they have sent her off after EvieBiwi?
2She practices mass hypnotism to convince her team that she is invaluable!
3,She can perform the famous disappearing act-Tayaks can't SEE her when it comes to vote outs!
4.She is a talented Masseuse-TIM-Tom will vouch for THAT!
5.She is a dhoban par excellence!
Should be enough to keep her in the game for WEEKS---EEEKS!!

@znur..this is just awesome..Big smile

Edited by meghan11 - 18 February 2012 at 4:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sheetal0102znursingh

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.