Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

tv666

tv666

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simple_girl

Spoiler Alert

And the winner of Survivor India Is Rajesh Khera.

If you listen carefully Rajesh is the person who does the voice over and that is because he won the show. 

rajesh is not the narrator, its prashant narayan. check the link below

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150597526632868

Edited by tv666 - 10 February 2012 at 6:23pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SPOILER- And the winner is (Page 3)" in Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sinipillai

sinipillai

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
The voice over is not rajesh khera.. the voice given by the guy who played villian in the film Murder 2... so its not true that rajesh khera is the winner.. Strong gossip is that Harrison is the winner

boredsoul

IF-Dazzler

boredsoul

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinipillai

The voice over is not rajesh khera.. the voice given by the guy who played villian in the film Murder 2... so its not true that rajesh khera is the winner.. Strong gossip is that Harrison is the winner

Harrison deserves to win I guess
I was thinking sangram should win then I saw the promo for valentine night . . . . Ouch

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boredsoul

Harrison deserves to win I guess
I was thinking sangram should win then I saw the promo for valentine night . . . . Ouch

What does the promo say? Confused

meghan11

IF-Stunnerz

meghan11

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by simple_girl

Spoiler Alert

And the winner of Survivor India Is Rajesh Khemu.

If you listen carefully Rajesh is the person who does the voice over and that is because he won the show. 

@Red... Is he Soha Ali Khan's to-be-FIL LOL Well, that definitely gives him an edge, he wins the show without participating in it WinkTongue

Good one AxyThumbs Up...got to give respect to the would-be-FIL..if he so wishes, he bags the title...after all he is the WB-FIL of a "Princess"Wink Got to look up to HRH...OuchDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

TheDilettante

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

philipking

philipking

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
actually ur right ,the narraters voice is same as rajesh khera ,i always felt the same ,but it cant be rajesh because yesterday only he was out.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.