SPOILER- And the winner is - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by somzz007

Where is the video of typhoon, Znur?Can I get the link.

My winner list goes like Rajrani(for the feminist in me) ,Abhinav, Shivam(cos he does well in almost all the tasks) ...Still gotto think of others

somzz I'm not computer literate enough to answer your question! I've haven't the foggiest WHAT a link is-you can probably get a pair at a men's haberdashery shop!! Matching my intellect- I've only seen the promos on Star+ on the idiot box! I think its going to be aired tonight-so patience may be a a more viable option than asking the intellectually challenged for the impossible!
Originally posted by znursingh

Hi Megs( may I call you that,please?)
I don't know if you have seen the promos of the typhoon devastated Tayak island & its inhabitants? Abhinav looks as if he is ready to throw in the towel-& not just because he is drowning in the driving rain...But,till we see what happens tomorrow, our joint current list reads,in no particular order--RajRani, Abhihiv & Sthith,right? If we add Shivam to this crew of three,we will have Axeion joining us!!

Sure Znur Megs is perfectly fine with me...Nope I haven't seen the promos...live in US and StarPlus doesn't air Survivor here. I just watch it on the Internet..Today's  episode will be interesting for sure.

I agree with the current standing order...Let's add Shivam to the list too if Axy is rooting for him!!
Originally posted by meghan11

Sure Znur Megs is perfectly fine with me...Nope I haven't seen the promos...live in US and StarPlus doesn't air Survivor here. I just watch it on the Internet..Today's  episode will be interesting for sure.

I agree with the current standing order...Let's add Shivam to the list too if Axy is rooting for him!!

Thank you for granting me permission!

I don't think we need to include him-he's falling under Shilpa's spell AGAIN-the dolt!! I don't think Axeion suffers fools very easily!! Unless Shivam is playing Shilpa for a fool.If tomorrow,it is revealed that Shivam is indeed pretending to fall for her charms-then I'm switching my loyalties to him-its not easy to fool a TeleBahu-specially one who is swearing vengeance against all those who voted her out, as she did in today's episode.Phew! Today's episode was a real eye opener!

BTW=Isn't MuniMata's main claim is that she is dhoban to her team?Ok,so I'm a little confused-the winning team were given new island clothes after their feast & TelleBahu gushed about HOW wonderful it was to finally get out of their 29day old "badbudar" clothes...So nobody is playing Dhobi-Dhoban In Catan? They haven't washed their clothes in TWENTY NINE days???
EEEW!! I'm totally grossed out!!

Thank you for granting me permission!

I don't think we need to include him-he's falling under Shilpa's spell AGAIN-the dolt!! I don't think Axeion suffers fools very easily!! Unless Shivam is playing Shilpa for a fool.If tomorrow,it is revealed that Shivam is indeed pretending to fall for her charms-then I'm switching my loyalties to him-its not easy to fool a TeleBahu-specially one who is swearing vengeance against all those who voted her out, as she did in today's episode.Phew! Today's episode was a real eye opener!

BTW=Isn't MuniMata's main claim is that she is dhoban to her team?Ok,so I'm a little confused-the winning team were given new island clothes after their feast & TelleBahu gushed about HOW wonderful it was to finally get out of their 29day old "badbudar" clothes...So nobody is playing Dhobi-Dhoban In Catan? They haven't washed their clothes in TWENTY NINE days???
EEEW!! I'm totally grossed out!!

No Prob...You are always welcome!!

Let's see tomorrow where his true loyalties lie ...if he's fooling the Tele-bahu then we can add him to our list for sure...Dolts are not welcome in our list...Axy is pretty smart , I trust her instincts 1000%..

They haven't washed their clothes in 29 days...that's pathetic...

Catans are Smarty Pants, they don't need to play foolish games to stay put in the game, they are playing mind games full-on... Washing clothes is MunniMata's claim to fame for sure..

... Washing clothes is MunniMata's claim to fame for sure..

[/QUOTE]

Don't sell her talents quite so short!!!

1.She CAN cast spells-else why wouldn't they have sent her off after EvieBiwi?
2She practices mass hypnotism to convince her team that she is invaluable!
3,She can perform the famous disappearing act-Tayaks can't SEE her when it comes to vote outs!
4.She is a talented Masseuse-TIM-Tom will vouch for THAT!
5.She is a dhoban par excellence!
Should be enough to keep her in the game for WEEKS---EEEKS!!

Don't sell her talents quite so short!!!

1.She CAN cast spells-else why wouldn't they have sent her off after EvieBiwi?
2She practices mass hypnotism to convince her team that she is invaluable!
3,She can perform the famous disappearing act-Tayaks can't SEE her when it comes to vote outs!
4.She is a talented Masseuse-TIM-Tom will vouch for THAT!
5.She is a dhoban par excellence!
Should be enough to keep her in the game for WEEKS---EEEKS!!

@znur..this is just awesome..😃
Edited by meghan11 - 12 years ago

I thought Rajesh was eliminated from the show? ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I thought Rajesh was eliminated from the show? ðŸ˜•

Yes he is!
 Are you confusing him with JD who is still in the game? I'm asking because thats what I did for the longest time!
He and Evie-Biwi were eliminated together,when Michael won the challenge & chose to save the wretched TeleBahu!

Let's see tomorrow where his true loyalties lie ...if he's fooling the Tele-bahu then we can add him to our list for sure...Dolts are not welcome in our list...Axy is pretty smart , I trust her instincts 1000%..

Lol... My loyalties are always with Shivam; Whether he sides with Shilpa or not, doesn't matter! He performs consistently well in each task, and that's more than enough for me. Nopes, spare me the drama. If Shilpa-Shivam perform well as a team, then I don't have any issues with whom they throw out ðŸ˜ƒ

Can't support Abhinav, I somehow don't like him. He's over-rated. He thinks too high of himself when he says he's indispensable for his team! Does he expects them to vote themselves out to let Abhinav win, naah; that's asking for too much. He needs a reality check, plus he comes across as a lil milder version of 'All brawn, no brain' with his reasoning for voting out Micheal yesterday, and ofcourse his ego is huge ðŸ˜† 

And Zozo, I don't get the reason for ur dislike towards Shilpa; Do u have a better reason than 'Ohh, she's a tele-bahu' type reasons ðŸ˜• She performs in her tasks, and does help at the  camp too - Hasn't she done what she's supposed to do? And if u have a problem with her vindictive streak, then I would say it's normal human nature. Everyone wants to get back at those who try to harm them, what's wrong with that. Atleast she's open about it, unlike many others out there.

ps - Timmy is getting better with each passing day ðŸ˜³

pps - Megs & Zozo... Will be fairly inactive again. Feet hurts ðŸ˜­

edit - I hate it when the quotes get messed up ðŸ˜¡
Edited by axeion - 12 years ago