India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRonAT26 - "Door.." (Page 103)

JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
okay dont worry about it, thats fine and thanks :P =)

nish22 IF-Rockerz
nish22
nish22

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
[B]swayam saw Sharon waitin for him in the front of the college and gave her a wide smile... He went and kissed her cheek and said "hey gorgeous!" and Sharon couldn't help but blush.. They both held hands and walked into the college... Though they both belonged to two rival groups their relationship was accepted by all and infact many of them were jealous of the two... Sharon waved bye to him as she reached the girls locker room where she found simmi and rinni and mega discussing about something.. swayam made his way to the boys locker room where luckily he found rey alone... He went to h and said "hey rey kaisa hai tu?! Two more days huh? What have you planned for kria?!" rey said "well I'm taking her out for dinner cuz her mom is not letting her go anywhere in the morn" swayam said "awww that's so sad... Atleast u decided on something!!" a shocked rey said "u still haven't thought of anything?! Sharon will be very upset if u don't do anything!!" swayam scratches his head and says "Beja already roast ho Rahi hai aur tu help karne ke bagair kuch kuch keh raha hai!"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY92

nish22 IF-Rockerz
nish22
nish22

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Bubbly before u update when will u sleep?!
nish22 IF-Rockerz
nish22
nish22

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
You seem offline now!! Anyways if y come back just type all ur updates in a word document and PM me okay?! I'll add my stuff and send it vack u can read and tell me
JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
nish yeah im here its just showing red for some reason... i wil update now 
JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
"i know yaar it has to be perfect. But for the first time Sharon cant think of anything." said sharon to Simmi and Rinni.
"I have the perfect gift for Rey" Kria said and she blushed. "I cant believe its V-day in a few days its gonna be amazing! i cant wait" 
"Me and Amar are going on a date" Rinni said looking into the air and day dreaming. Suddenly sharon Started to get very worried. She needed to think of the perfect soon or V-day will be ruined. 

"Hey swayam" Bharat said as he came in the locker room. "i know what you should get her! get a her tape for her mouth because she talks so much. it will stop you from an headache too." Nilesh and Amar laughed. "Guys i know you are joking and ha ha and all but seriously what should i do? a date is not enough it has to be at a special place too!" 

"Sharon, forget about the date. im sure swayam will think of that. but what are you going to wear?" Simmi said suddenly "and more importantly what are you going to get him as a V-day gift? 
"O-M-G simmi ur right what should i wear? and what should I get him?" suddenly sharon's heartbeat began to get very fast and she realised how much less time she had to think of something. Even throughout the whole accounts lesson she was thinking about this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nish22ABBY92

nish22 IF-Rockerz
nish22
nish22

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Bubbly m darn sleepy it's 2:30 so I'll be going after your update so u send me all ur ideas and updates by PM to me if ur gonna be awake for long cuz we don't have much time for valentine's day...
nish22 IF-Rockerz
nish22
nish22

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Awww adorable and perfect update doll :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index