Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRonAT26 - "Door.." (Page 102)

nish22 IF-Rockerz
nish22
nish22

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Is This plot okay with you?!

Swayam and Sharon two lovers united after a long time and trouble, Pain and everything... Their first Vday together and Footloose elimations on their head... yet Swayam wants to make it very special for her and sharon too... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiHearts

JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nish22

Is This plot okay with you?!

Swayam and Sharon two lovers united after a long time and trouble, Pain and everything... Their first Vday together and Footloose elimations on their head... yet Swayam wants to make it very special for her and sharon too... 

omg this is beautiful!! you have to start!! i just cant good idea!! =)
nish22 IF-Rockerz
nish22
nish22

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
The clock on swayam's bed-side table said 2 am and he still couldn't find sleep as his mind was flooded with thoughts and worry...

Sw: I dunno what to do... Valentine's day is in 2 days and i really havent even thought of anything for my shar... I have to do something special as it took us a very big struggle to come to where we are noe!! 

*Flashes of images of everything from the RDX party to the elims and the rose day and the stair case and Shivam and Finally their confession*

(Bubbly write the confession in the next update as sharon thinking about it)

Sw: Oh How much i love her? She has to spend the whole day with me... Butalso she'll be extremely tensed about footloose... Stupid organisers!! Theyshouldnt have kept it next to Vday!! 

Swayam keeps thinking and he slowly sleeps off...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiHearts--Rumeli--ABBY92

nish22 IF-Rockerz
nish22
nish22

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I hope ur updating bubly..
JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
similarly Sharon was laying in her bed thinking about V-day. She knew This was their first ever V-day after their confession and she wanted everything to be perfect, because less than perfect was not in sharons dictionary... sharon sighed. She Needed her beauty sleep or she would not look good it the morning.

She thought about their confession. It wasn't perfect, But then Again nor was she, but together they were perfect and she really couldnt believe she fell in love with swayam. I mean if someone told her last year she would love the college's most Invisible boy she would laugh and now. now she blushed thinking about swayam. 

When Sharon Reached college the next morning she Smiled when she saw swayam riding his bike. She remembered their first bike ride and blushed again. This time when Sharon was going to ride a bike with swayam they would both be happy , not like last time. and she would make sure there would be a next time. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rumeli--nish22ABBY92

JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Nish is it okay? I wasnt sure? 
JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Nish i have an idea! If you have Read my Update... click LIKE please so that I know you have read it and are updating...
nish22 IF-Rockerz
nish22
nish22

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Its really nice Sweeto dont worry but from my next update u wont have dialouges alone it'll be in the para we can edit it while posting... cuz ill b updating from my iphone..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiHearts

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index