SwaRonAT26 - "Door.." - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
For some odd reason this FF is going to be hilarious!! XD
Sh: wa.. Wat, wat? Mene Kya kiya?
Sw: y r you peeping in my book?
Sh: wo.. Wo, mene? Me to nhi kar rahi peep? Have you gone nuts? Mene to kuch bhi nhi kiya!!! (almost shouting)
librarian: shhh...
Sw: fine! No need to shout! Dis is library, If u remember!
Sh: ya ya I remember! Apne vichar apne paas rakho and concentrate! We hv to finish dis ASAP!
Sh to herself: bt srsly to I want dis project never to end! Meta batman mere saath project bana raha he..
I am sorry for intruding, women. ðŸ˜³
But er, I have begun writing an FF on SwaRon, I thought you'd all be interested: 

bye ppl sorry got to go..gud nite... sweet swaron dreams...ur ff is going awesome...bye...
Ill leave after butterfly's update! Kal I hv skul nd I'm veryy tired after studyin whole day! -.-
@Savage..No prob...all SwaRon lovers r always welcomed at d AT...n will definitely check out ur FF...
@Sree...Thanx Sree...c ya soon...Gud nite n Sweet SwaRon dreams...
@Isha...U goin afta Nish's update...i guess i'll wish u nw itself...Gud nite n Sweet SwaRon dreams!!!
Originally posted by ABBY92

@Savage..No prob...all SwaRon lovers r always welcomed at d AT...n will definitely check out ur FF...
@Sree...Thanx Sree...c ya soon...Gud nite n Sweet SwaRon dreams...
@Isha...U goin afta Nish's update...i guess i'll wish u nw itself...Gud nite n Sweet SwaRon dreams!!!

Thanks, bud.
It crossed my mind several times to join the AT, but I kinda always decided against it, anyway, I will have to ask Sneha to add me in, anyway. ðŸ˜†
@Savage...Do join...v always read ur posts on SwaRon...n u will b a great addition to d AT...
Sw: So the project is on *topic to be filled in later* and what is the plans?
Sh: Well i thought we should do a detailed study onit and write a report with...

Sharon babbled on but the only thing swayam heard was blah blah blah and slowly his eyes started to droop and he slept off... 

Sh: *to herself* Awww batman kitne cutely soo raha hai...

Sh: so raha hai! *yells* Wake up!!

Sw: haan maine kuch nahi kiya... 

Libr: Both of you out!!

Sharon collecting her books and giving swayam the death galre!!
hey savage just read ur FF its amazing... BTW wats ur name... I guess it starts from K rite...??? But i m not able to recollect it...!Edited by manasie - 12 years ago