lalltipsy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think that something is wrong in rashmi house, who also agrees?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree yaarr.. Nd i noticd wen sum1 iz asking bout nikhil or her sasural,shez being 2oo sad.. I guess shez nt happy wid dem.. Dis iz just my doubt,nt sure..
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Asr-Ki-Sam

I agree yaarr.. Nd i noticd wen sum1 iz asking bout nikhil or her sasural,shez being 2oo sad.. I guess shez nt happy wid dem.. Dis iz just my doubt,nt sure..

YEAH ITS TRUE...i m sure thres having MU...as i n YR every couple after marriage has MU😆 😆...

yeh YR ki prampara hai...😆😆
faiza1988 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Varsha and Shaurya Maheshwari had a problem with a girl that came to stay for the photoshoot for the Maheshwari hotels and Varsha wanted to leave Maheshwari house and  Akshara help her to suit the difference with her friend and Akshara brother Shaurya 

Akshara and Naitik had their problems when Akshara knew Naitik elder sister Nandini was in love Naitik friend Mohit and the all the Singahnia family ignored her from her mother in law Gayatri, Babhiama, Dadaji, father in law Rajbanna and including loving husband Naitik who told to leave the Singhania house and go the back to her maternal home

Nandini and Mohit have the problems when Mohit didn't have job and Nandini mother in law used to tortured her and now when Nandni came to visit her Akshara child and Mohit mother tortured in front of her mother cause of her disability and when will make her grandmother

Rashmi and Nikhil now have problems and I wonder why kind of problems they are having in their relationship