Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

India-Forums

SSSP : Self-fish Sisters Story of Preeto (Page 2)

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
  I am so sad...Cry preeto ki all sister selfish to hai but ishu usko now apne dhruv ke siwa kuch nazar hi nahi aata Angrystupied preeto ko rote huye dekhi but meeta di ke liye bol di dump hai khud love ki hai to sis ki dil ki haal nahi jaan paati...Cry just selfish...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobby1810Raj_preet

Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
When she is happy every one are there but now she is unhappy no one is sharingAngry ..but i didn't expect this frm ishu because they both are very close but ishu also same

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobby1810

hamsafar Groupbie
hamsafar
hamsafar

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anasuya43]
I feel it is to early to say that sisters of preeto are selffishDisapproveespecially Meeta and Ishu.I can't say about Banni?QuestionSonu is still young.
They do not know about preeto's sacrificing her love for the sake of her sister (I think even they do not that preeto and rajbeer like each other}

But one thing they have in their own world.Meeta was in seventh heaven,Ishu was so happy that very thing back to normal in her life.other two are young to think.

Only Beeji was concern about Preeto.That shows Mother is mother no one can replace for that...Unhappy...

I wish in future episodes other sisters  also show concern about PreetoThat would be nice things to happened in Dillion familyTongue
QUOTE]

I love what you said Anasuya (and I always like what you say in your other posts also Smile)...
You are absolutely right that Meeta & Ishu were so absorbed in their own happiness that they did not notice Preeto's sadness...and I also expect that in future they will notice...but someone should have noticed her plain dressing & commented on that atleast...itni simple & boring dress to Preeto ki normal everyday wardrobe mein nahi hoti hai! Tongue

madhubansenBobby1810

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
originally posted by humsafar

I love what you said Anasuya (and I always like what you say in your other posts also Smile)...
You are absolutely right that Meeta & Ishu were so absorbed in their own happiness that they did not notice Preeto's sadness...and I also expect that in future they will notice...but someone should have noticed her plain dressing & commented on that atleast...itni simple & boring dress to Preeto ki normal everyday wardrobe mein nahi hoti hai! Tongue

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When people are happy they do not think or feel anything about others That is human  nature It is there decade and decades ago  .when they are in difficulties or they need  help .they  come to us .That is want happened in preeto's life.Crywhen both the sisters are in their own world  of happiness  where is the time for them to ask preeto about her dress or other things.Unhappyonly they can give advise like, do this or thatWink
Thanks ,
if you do not mind c

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamsafarAngleicqBobby1810

ananya2000 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2000
ananya2000

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
All...Somuch selffish.Sis..Of Preeto

AngleicqBobby1810

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
i agree wid ur point dear.
at least NA is doin all this evil things for her duaghter...
Preeto always think about her sisters and their happiness...
but they havent done anything for preeto(when compared)
ishu at first knew dat preeto LOved RB...but later both ishu n dhruv didnt try to bring them closer...
baani ke baare mein poocho mat...she's tooo selfish

AngleicqBobby1810

host Senior Member
host
host

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitaluv

Originally posted by hamsafar

OMG such an apt title line...I was also so pissed off that none is bothered about Preeto...No body even asked why she didn't dress where every body is nicely dressed..Angry ..She was missing most of the function but none was concerned ...Angry

Oh god ...true atleast NA is thinking about her daughter's happiness

This was really irritating that no one asked her why she was not dressed...I was expecting mamiji in her own funny way to say "Arre! Preeto! yeh tune kya kapde pehan liye...aisa lagta hai apni behan ke roke mein nahi kisi ki mayiyat pe aayi hai?"...Tongue
But at the same time I thought that for a change the styling suited the mood...the styling in the show has been so down grade till recently...atleast in this scene it added to the effect...but they should have built it into the scenes...
Actually Styling made sense in this scene as CV's tried to show Preeto is heart broken and not even in mood to dress..But they should have shown her sisters concerned about her Angry

I agree with you styling made sense for the first time LOL, but it was ironical to see her sisters not noticing that, common yaar shaadi ke din agar koi door kaa rishtedaar bhi aisey kapdey pehney to koi bhi sawaal karega, yahaan to preeto sagi behen hai Confused

Bobby1810

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by host

Originally posted by hamsafar

OMG such an apt title line...I was also so pissed off that none is bothered about Preeto...No body even asked why she didn't dress where every body is nicely dressed..Angry ..She was missing most of the function but none was concerned ...Angry

Oh god ...true atleast NA is thinking about her daughter's happiness

This was really irritating that no one asked her why she was not dressed...I was expecting mamiji in her own funny way to say "Arre! Preeto! yeh tune kya kapde pehan liye...aisa lagta hai apni behan ke roke mein nahi kisi ki mayiyat pe aayi hai?"...Tongue
But at the same time I thought that for a change the styling suited the mood...the styling in the show has been so down grade till recently...atleast in this scene it added to the effect...but they should have built it into the scenes...
Actually Styling made sense in this scene as CV's tried to show Preeto is heart broken and not even in mood to dress..But they should have shown her sisters concerned about her Angry

I agree with you styling made sense for the first time LOL, but it was ironical to see her sisters not noticing that, common yaar shaadi ke din agar koi door kaa rishtedaar bhi aisey kapdey pehney to koi bhi sawaal karega, yahaan to preeto sagi behen hai Confused
haha may be unka dimaag late mai kaam karegi any one of the sister will ask later abt her dress shayad...LOLLOL

Bobby1810

Go to top