Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hamsafar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=anasuya43]
I feel it is to early to say that sisters of preeto are selffish๐Ÿ˜’especially Meeta and Ishu.I can't say about Banni?โ“Sonu is still young.
They do not know about preeto's sacrificing her love for the sake of her sister (I think even they do not that preeto and rajbeer like each other}

But one thing they have in their own world.Meeta was in seventh heaven,Ishu was so happy that very thing back to normal in her life.other two are young to think.

Only Beeji was concern about Preeto.That shows Mother is mother no one can replace for that...๐Ÿ˜”...

I wish in future episodes other sisters  also show concern about PreetoThat would be nice things to happened in Dillion family๐Ÿ˜›
QUOTE]

I love what you said Anasuya (and I always like what you say in your other posts also ๐Ÿ˜Š)...
You are absolutely right that Meeta & Ishu were so absorbed in their own happiness that they did not notice Preeto's sadness...and I also expect that in future they will notice...but someone should have noticed her plain dressing & commented on that atleast...itni simple & boring dress to Preeto ki normal everyday wardrobe mein nahi hoti hai! Tongue
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
originally posted by humsafar

I love what you said Anasuya (and I always like what you say in your other posts also ๐Ÿ˜Š)...
You are absolutely right that Meeta & Ishu were so absorbed in their own happiness that they did not notice Preeto's sadness...and I also expect that in future they will notice...but someone should have noticed her plain dressing & commented on that atleast...itni simple & boring dress to Preeto ki normal everyday wardrobe mein nahi hoti hai! ๐Ÿ˜›

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When people are happy they do not think or feel anything about others That is human  nature It is there decade and decades ago  .when they are in difficulties or they need  help .they  come to us .That is want happened in preeto's life.๐Ÿ˜ญwhen both the sisters are in their own world  of happiness  where is the time for them to ask preeto about her dress or other things.๐Ÿ˜”only they can give advise like, do this or that๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks ,
if you do not mind c
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All...Somuch selffish.Sis..Of Preeto
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree wid ur point dear.
at least NA is doin all this evil things for her duaghter...
Preeto always think about her sisters and their happiness...
but they havent done anything for preeto(when compared)
ishu at first knew dat preeto LOved RB...but later both ishu n dhruv didnt try to bring them closer...
baani ke baare mein poocho mat...she's tooo selfish
host thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankitaluv

Actually Styling made sense in this scene as CV's tried to show Preeto is heart broken and not even in mood to dress..But they should have shown her sisters concerned about her ๐Ÿ˜ก

I agree with you styling made sense for the first time ๐Ÿ˜†, but it was ironical to see her sisters not noticing that, common yaar shaadi ke din agar koi door kaa rishtedaar bhi aisey kapdey pehney to koi bhi sawaal karega, yahaan to preeto sagi behen hai ๐Ÿ˜•
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: host

I agree with you styling made sense for the first time ๐Ÿ˜†, but it was ironical to see her sisters not noticing that, common yaar shaadi ke din agar koi door kaa rishtedaar bhi aisey kapdey pehney to koi bhi sawaal karega, yahaan to preeto sagi behen hai ๐Ÿ˜•

haha may be unka dimaag late mai kaam karegi any one of the sister will ask later abt her dress shayad...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
host thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ye sab isiliyey ho rahaa hai kyunki cvs preeto aur RB ke characters ko lekar itney extreme jaa rahey hain, showing preeto as sacrificial to family and RB the great lover, that they are not doing justice to other relationships... strictly speaking the sister love that started in this show was very real, as their care and behaviour towards each other was just like in real life, and i was too impressed with it and so connected to it, if you guys remember i used to make posts before explaining how the bonding shown in this show is connected to real life, but unfortunately jab sey ye separation track shuroo huaa hai, cvs started going too extreme with preeto's and RB's character, ki preeto key character key saath saath is show ke family bonding mey bhi loopholes shuroo hogayey, jo abhi tak theek nahi huey aur ye tab tak khatam nahi hoga jab tak cvs apney approach mein extremities band kareyEdited by host - 12 years ago
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but ishu doesnt know the truth
ya,this selfish sister is fit for bani
fehmida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i thought the same : why anybody  notice preetos dress?  it was weird

Bobby1810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The reason why no one notice Preeto is because they too busy in thier own lives.  Meeta di with her Roka (always thinking about her and her umbrella) Ishu too busy crying nowadays and now too happy that things are ok between Dhrishu that she doesn't see her Preeto being so upset. Ishu used to know when something was bothering Preeto.  Bani is always thinking about herself.  Like her college fees and her course.  Sonu is too young to understand or see that.  Only Biji saw how upset her daughter Preeto was.