Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Written update 8th February 2012

vanfan Senior Member
vanfan
vanfan

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

A happy filler for today and I have tried to keep my tone neutral:

The episode begins from where it ended yesterday. Runjhun is ordering all the mamis to use one kitchen and work in turns. Mitto says good idea but Runjhun retorts back saying she know Mitto is saying one thing and thinking something else and cannot fool her. Billo gets upset saying she is not used to work but Runjhun says she has plans on making Billo more experienced at work. Kalsanwali says she will not do any work and Runjhun says that is Ok and she can pack and leave. Kalsanwali immediately says she was joking ans she will do all the work. Mitto and Billo make fun of Kalsanwali but Runjhun shuts them up and sends them all to work. Guddu and Amma are watching all this.

Runjhun comes to Guddu and asks if he agrees. He says anyone that does not listen to her will be thrown out of the house. Runjhun is happy and then asks Amma if she agrees. Amma agrees too. Mitto is upset that Amma is happy about the fact that they need to work. All the three mamas come in asking for breakfast from their respective wives.

Runjhun says their wives are all learning to work and she sends Mitto to make breakfast. Then Runjhun comes to Guddu and says he is a very good servant and she is happy with him. Guddu just smiles and says thanks.

Guddu is still laughing from the scene and walks to his "office". Kukkan says he has some good news where they go the contract for the entire state from the mobile company. Guddu is lost in his world saying he is very happy that Runjhun is standing against the mamis. His minions watch him confused. Kukkan comes and asks what the matter is. Guddu asks why and Kukkan says there was no reaction from Guddu on such big news. Guddu mentions he wants raw mangoes to make Runjhun happier. Kukkan is surprised and seems to get the reference (of pregnancy I guess) and says he will do it immediately by showing great excitement.

Billo is cursing in the kitchen on why the vegetables need to grow at all to increase her work in cooking. Runjhun comes in and Billo changes her tone saying she is so happy that they have such lovely vegetables. Runjhun asks about lunch and Billo says almost done. The Runjhun gets mad about the floor being dirty and Billo says she will clean it immediately. Then Runjhun says she does not like the way Billo cut the vegetables and tells her to redo it. Then she asks her to clean properly and leaves. Billo says she is doing it just because Runjhun is Bhagonwali and they need her good luck. She is wishing for Runjhun's recovery. (We too Billo. Maybe more than you!). Then she takes her vengeance on onions by cutting it by covering her eyes (as she does not want to cry) but cuts her finger. She runs from the kitchen yelling for Bantu. Guddu is asking Tillu if he got the raw mangoes and Tillu says they are not available anywhere. Guddu asks him to return a bit annoyed. Kukkan and TP comes back saying they could not find it anywhere either. Guddu says he will go to find it himself. Kukkan says he is trying for the impossible. He might have to go to the plant nursery and get a young mango sapling and plant it here to get baby mangoes in a year. Guddu laughs and leaves.

Guddu is searching every place for it (BTW he is wearing his sunglasses and his new green shirt and is looking very dashing and still no chain).

He is now riding in the outskirts on the city and comes across a mango tree with many raw mangoes hanging from it. He comes and plucks them and then remembers something:

Flashback Begin: Runjhun planting the mango sapling with some two little girls. Then she waters it as Guddu joins them. End:(was this even necessary???)

Guddu plucks the mangoes. (BTW this is India and any mango tree on the street would have had all of the mangoes plucked even before you can reach them. Wonder how one tree is filled with unseasonable mangoes and no one has touched itLOL) Anyhoo Guddu returns and gives them to Runjhun. Runjhun is shrieking in happiness. Kukkan praises Guddu that he can achieve impossible things and Runjhun says that is because he is her servant. Then she happily plants a kiss on his cheek. Guddu is watching her in surprise as Runjhun goes on babbling on how she troubled her mamis for raw mango juice. Then Runjhun twirls Guddu in happiness as the whole street is watching. Guddu is embarrassed asks all of them to get back to work.

Then he asks Runjhun what is she doing? Runjhun replies it is her friend "Dhanni' that taught her to say thank you by kissing the person you want to thank. Guddu says , Oh it is a girl friend. Runjhun says no he is boy and his name is Dananjay.  Guddu gets angry now saying "Dhanni" will have to die now and ask who is he. Runjhun says she can take Guddu to meet him.

They all go and knock on a house (I do not believe it, it is actually the same house PY livedConfused. Please correct me if I am wrong). A man opens the door and Guddu and his friends start beating him up. Runjhun pulls Guddu aside and asks why they are beating him. Guddu says to teach a lesson to "Dhanni". She says but he is not "Dhanni". Guddu asks his friend to stop and asks the man if he is Dhananjay. He says no. Guddu goes back to Runjhun and says who is "Dhanni". A small boy appears and says he is Dhananjay. Runjhun runs happily to hug the kid and Guddu is watching relieved and laughs as Runjhun kisses the boy.

Precap: Billo is suggesting Runjhun is possessed by a ghost and Mitto wants to call a tantrik woman to beat the ghost out of Runjhun. (Looks like we need to be prepared for this ridiculous filler next.Shocked Oops meant to say this happy filler next)

Edited by vanfan - 08 February 2012 at 6:25pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

asaharyaBsankAMSTJANNAVlmaharajhBrindha87deep27mystifyreHeenapljcruzlilly620divra4SushmaGillgodblessallamritaktanutesCleosaimfvenrani2007irene_cGauri22ananda29jps01pensink91orianthibhavni88indipressul0veyLeesansahil70Ziva01Surish

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vanfan for your efficient, detailed  update!Guddu must investigate properly before pouncing on innocent people. Too much time was devoted to the mamma/mammis this week when more Gunjhun scenes could have been shown!Guddu also has to ensure that Runjhun is under his supervision at all times otherwise she would get into hot waters

Edited by tanutes - 08 February 2012 at 4:59pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lilly620SushmaGillgodblessallvanfanamritakorianthiCleosrani2007irene_cjps01indiLeesanSurish

lilly620 Senior Member
lilly620
lilly620

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Vanfan for the update.

Another filler. The strange quest for out of season green mangoes.Confused Since there was no sadness from Guddu, I found it to be more enjoyable than yesterdays. He's so smitten with his Dharampatni in this avatar. He's loving her behavior with the Mami's. I want the old Runjhun back, but it would be nice if she retains some of the qualities of joota matarani.  Absolutely, no shrieking though.!!!!

That flashback made no sense at all. Are they implying that she had planted that tree from which he was picking mangoes? Considering the size of the tree, and the length of their marriage that's impossible!!!

That poor man who got beaten up so badly. Was that really necessary? Such an odd moment in the show. Love looking at Guddu and Runjhun but can't help thinking what a choppy episode it is. It's a mish mash of odd scenes thrown together. Billo in the kitchen, and the onion? Weird !!!. Still too much M&M's.!!!

How conservative is that society that a peck on the cheek by one's wife causes so much reaction? Loved Guddu's embarrassment though, so very cute.Embarrassed

Coming to terms with the fact that the concluding episodes are unlike anything what I was hoping for. Just taking pleasure in watching Guddu and Runjhun in the same frame. There is one thing I would like to see. I know its corny but I'm hoping that Guddu will place Runjhun's mangalsutra and sindoor on her when she resumes wearing both. I don't think that is asking for too much. So pretty please.!!!! There is still next week to go. Hope does spring eternal.!!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzSushmaGillgodblessallvanfanamritaktanutesCleosjps01dhruvie05rani2007LeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your fabulous update vanfan! CV'S are wasting our time as usual feeding us with lots of garbage instead of concluding this show in a logical manner!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lilly620godblessallvanfanamritaktanutesCleosrani2007jps01indiLeesan

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Vanfan, thank you very much - great job as usual!

@ Indi, keep hoping - you never know, you could be surprised!!

@ Surish, completely agree with you - the best they can come up with!! 

Edited by jps01 - 08 February 2012 at 5:27pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lilly620godblessallvanfanamritaktanutesCleosrani2007indiLeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks ever so much for today's WU, Van!! Much appreciation!!
Well, today's show was very cute and sweet ,which is always welcome when we consider the alternative. And if BBAT were not ending I would not even mind so much. However as the countdown is on, just  7 more episodes left, I do find it a little frustrating that this is what we have to settle for,when there is so much still to be explained , as well as shown!!!  I guess several loose ends will remain untied, and we will end up with a rush job of the reunion and reconciliation...just what we did not want to happen!! Oh well!!

I suppose the last few episodes have already been shot sometime ago, and they decided against tweaking them to accommodate the 2 week extension,probably to save time and money!! So, this is what we are left with, though I have had my FILL of filler episodes...and the infernal M&Ms...grrr!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lilly620godblessallvanfanamritaktanutesCleosrani2007jps01Surish

Cleos Goldie
Cleos
Cleos

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Muchimas Vanfan para su puesta al dia. I'm fed up with this show!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lilly620vanfanamritaktanutesrani2007jps01indiLeesanSurish

amritak Senior Member
amritak
amritak

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Vanfan! By hiring a tantric woman, to restore Runjhun to normal health condition, Mitto is doing an excellent job!Now we may have the opportunity to get our long anticipated Gunjhun romantic moments

Edited by amritak - 08 February 2012 at 5:55pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lilly620vanfantanutesCleosrani2007jps01indiSurish

Go to top