Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

"Yeh wali thodi different hai!" (Page 3)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

^^ Haha, thanks to you, at least in part HugI positively love that dialogue from the precap - its like one of those epic lines that linger long after - like one of those lines he spoke about her, at this early stage, which will stay because she will continue to prove to be "thodi different" at all points, surprise him, pleasantly, threateningly, teasingly, even in challenge - bui surprise him always because she's so simple and dynamic, so sober and "mirchi" all at once! LOL TOTALLY...I think it's gonna become their "thing"...like that 'look turn' routine is their thingLOL...but seriously I LOVE the smile with which he said 'thodi different hai' in the promo...it was so adorableLOL

Oh and I love how it's Mohan telling Nanhi what she said to him not so long ago  about Megha - nanhi has said the same when these two were devising ways to patao Megha to forgive Nanhi, she had said, meri mummy thodi alag hai LOL So like I said, the "thodi different" is going to surface time and again - its the way Megha is!  LOL oh wow I didn't realize that...it does tie back...except Nanhi is not aware who he's talking about when he says 'thodi different hai'...or is she? Do you think she knows?TongueLOL

Anyway - I digress. Point is, Mohan has becoming this jutting out tangent to Megha's story now. First unwillingly, and now very consciously and by intention over the DN case. It's interesting how Megha swings between the impulsive emotional drives and the intuitive logic with causes her to trust him every so often eventually... He causes her to lapse to her unreasonable side, by pushing ALL the buttons, and then somehow becomes equally responsible (each time) for her knockback of logic! Brilliantly put, JzeeClapClap...ahh what interesting writing! And the way you describe makes it even more fascinatingDay Dreaming...what an interesting paradox...he pushes the buttons to bring out her unreasonable side and then somehow it all leads back to her understanding or trusting his point of view too in some ways...lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Mru_beewithout-fathom

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh and I love how it's Mohan telling Nanhi what she said to him not so long ago  about Megha - nanhi has said the same when these two were devising ways to patao Megha to forgive Nanhi, she had said, meri mummy thodi alag hai LOL So like I said, the "thodi different" is going to surface time and again - its the way Megha is!  LOL oh wow I didn't realize that...it does tie back...except Nanhi is not aware who he's talking about when he says 'thodi different hai'...or is she? Do you think she knows?TongueLOL

No nanhi doesn't know that it's megha. She might not even know that it's a woman because Mohan said he said he needs to talk to one "insaan". Yes but after that "thodi different hai", she might know it only because of hindi grammar. 

Edited by subhas123 - 09 February 2012 at 8:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
^^Yeah I don't think she knows either...lol...but it's uncanny how the 'woh thodi different hai' line has come full circle for Mohan here...

Chalo let's see if they show that scene today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom

jheel1 Senior Member
jheel1
jheel1

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged

I like to think of the laces in a symbolic way too - yes yes throw something at me LOL - it's like his crazy, silly, boyish, but very much in character rebellion of all things orderly and in norm. His character stands in defiance to the tide of the world. He doesn't go against the tide simply to be this fighting superhero Yes, this one isn't quite the rebel without a cause, on the contrary, like Pooh bear, he just is.- he's got this history, of which we've seen only glimpses yet, which has gone on to make him this man who WILL defy all that he must, to exist as he wishes to to, and finds best. Basically, he's got his own codebook of rights and wrongs, and he'll go with that, over and beyond all else. And somewhere, the open laces, a trivial nothing detail about him, are in accord with that. He's an open guy, straightforward as they come, and he doesn't fear stumbling or falling, and seems quite capable of picking himself up too, so long as he can live his life his way, in his space, without being perpetually suffocated with "ties". (punned neatly)

Edited by jheel1 - 09 February 2012 at 9:52am

without-fathom

-.Priya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Priya.-
-.Priya.-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
love your post

and really loved the way he said the dialogDay Dreaming

without-fathom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index