Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mohan's eyes say so much

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
ClapMohan has the most expressive eyes I have seen after Aamir Khan.Mark my words.This guy is gonna go a long way.The complex emotions his eyes carry with easy aplomb.Just simply spinechilling. He does to the story more than the script can. Now if this is not fabulous acting then what it.Perfect casting. Even Megha.The range she conveys through her eyes is astounding. Both are movie material.They can move us through their acting. Megha and Mohan both stand out from today's herd lot. I am not saying because i am obsessed by this show,but they really deserve genuine praise.Both of them are hardworking and quality conscious,that is shown by their choice of show. Eyes .both and I am waiting for their eyelock scenes ,even the angry ones will burn the screen.And later of course the mellow ones masha allah.And they suit and comlpement each other beautifully. Dream casting Clap

Edited by Jaynragz - 08 February 2012 at 3:53pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aashivaPavitra-TheStranger-ulakminisaurisNanhi_Angelwithout-fathom--khushi---RadhaMohan-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohan's eyes say so much" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zaraman

Groupbie

zaraman

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
i m 100% agree with u friend

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
he reminds me a lot of kunal kapoor

the beard and those long locks

kunal kapoor is so hot

mohan is cute but still love the original long locks boy, KK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay_tapori

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

ClapMohan has the most expressive eyes I have seen after Aamir Khan.Mark my words.This guy is gonna go a long way.The complex emotions his eyes carry with easy aplomb.Just simply spinechilling. He does to the story more than the script can. Now if this is not fabulous acting then what it.Perfect casting. Even Megha.The range she conveys through her eyes is astounding. Both are movie material.They can move us through their acting. Megha and Mohan both stand out from today's herd lot. I am not saying because i am obsessed by this show,but they really deserve genuine praise.Both of them are hardworking and quality conscious,that is shown by their choice of show. Eyes .both and I am waiting for their eyelock scenes ,even the angry ones will burn the screen.And later of course the mellow ones masha allah.And they suit and comlpement each other beautifully. Dream casting Clap

total agree with youThumbs Up well said.

Aamin summa Aamin this man go a long waySmile

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Mohan is doing a great job. A really measured performance. Not too much drama just like the character he plays. In last episode his silent reaction to megha's outburst about amar. He understood her feelings but still he pointed out the fact that their emotions are of no interest to others and they need proofs. He doesnt have the luxury of chatting with vyas family and finding about amar in a leisurely manner. Kunal was too good there. He is just so perfect for this role.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Mohan is doing a great job. A really measured performance. Not too much drama just like the character he plays. In last episode his silent reaction to megha's outburst about amar. He understood her feelings but still he pointed out the fact that their emotions are of no interest to others and they need proofs. He doesnt have the luxury of chatting with vyas family and finding about amar in a leisurely manner. Kunal was too good there. He is just so perfect for this role.

u said it -- A really measured performance. he is too perfect for the role.

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

wow nice said subha..kunal is perfect for mohan role...Thumbs Up
kunal is same like mohanBig smile

and you know that ...mujey Mohan ki hi tarif or buraai dono sun na pasand he LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.