Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Gather up here forum people.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Right..

I'm appaulled at some questions raised on the forum today, where ppl half our age have the audacity of questioning behaviours.

I thought of making this all important post.

Do you guys watch horror movies?
Do you like TVD, Damon etc?
Do you have a fav villian in a movie?

If yes.. then are you evil? do u support violence? should I judge your behaviour in your real life over your reel taste?
Answer - NO.

TV is entertainment not a educator - for that GO TO SCHOOL!
Womens rights are a new thing in India possibly, but not in other parts of the world, hence PPLs mentality over attatching themselves to the concept varies. You maybe seeing these things here in the show - some of us have seen ppl in real life go through what Jahnvi is going through, and no one on this forum is in support of that at all.

If you guys want to have a discussion, have a discussion, don't make personal remarks. Coz no one here knows any one personally to make those assumptions. Do not over work your 16 year old minds too much in teaching ppl here about love and behaviours and good intentions. Please show grace in your posts rather than arrogance, only then this forum will be able to have healthy discussions, coz this show has a lot of issues that can be discussed.

Our like in TV doesn't define as a human. Some of us members here are trying to help bring life to this forum, because this show is really good - but due to ppl's negative attitude is suffering.

On a entertainment level this show is fun, Viraj is a superb character, I don't know what should happen to him, but I am not thinking that far. I just enjoy the rollercoaster ride of each epi.

So enjoy, have fun, take it with a pinch of salt. Discuss the show - don't question ppls moral standards. Bec that's rude. That's Daadi's job - not yours - so don't be like her!

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I make a distinction between real life and reel life. I love Count Dracula but wouldn't like to meet in real life I liked Malfoy in Harry Potter. Mr India was for Mogambo just like I dig Viraj's character in SB. Does that make me bad? 
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sarcozee

I make a distinction between real life and reel life. I love Count Dracula but wouldn't like to meet in real life I liked Malfoy in Harry Potter. Mr India was for Mogambo just like I dig Viraj's character in SB. Does that make me bad? 

IT MAKES YOU PURE EVIL! 😆

They can love Sharukh in Baazigar and Daar, etc - But Viraaj.. he's just pure evil.

See the precap - see what Dadi has done to him.
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cari: I get the hint! 😊 will be making sure of not being judgemental. i forgot my own rule. But yes ur right, Women's rights in India are new and something that can make it more constructive and also one can discuss only if one reads it open mindedly.

hahha and now to answer ur questions...I LOVE TVD...and I LOVE ALL VAMPIRES! hahhah that doesn't make me one! 😛 😛 Infact i would love to know more about supernatural entities! 😊

About Jhanvi, I slightly disagree that I am not in favor of her or not looking at her side at all. I wish NO harm to her. Infact I want her marriage to work out just the way like she thought...(*pariyo ki kahani, the doll scene..*) and I would love to see her open mindedly and calmly finding out the reason of Viraj's behavior and curing him and seeing them happy. I know the things Viraj did to Jhanvi is NOT at ALL accepted. *infact Viraj is sick, but people who are not sick, highly educated men are also doing similar things in real world* so yes i would love to see how Cvs actually going to execute on curing him and how they will show END of Domestic Violence. I would like to see Laws which are currently inplace in India to protect such things, and what are the takes of Young generation on it. That would be something I would be looking forward to it. Regarding Viraj torturing Jhanvi after the preggy news as well, I would NOT support the guy, if he does any harm to the lady.. which obv. he is going to do as we have seen in SBS vdo. Plus we should be considering Dr. Rana's diagnosis as well along with his acts. "kabhi patients ko khud pata nahi hota ke wo kya kar rahe hai..., kis situation me kya kia jaye unhe wo sochne me pareshani hoti hai.." (Like we have seen today, his dilemma and restlessness drove him to put the stick on Jhanvi's neck..almost about to kill her..)

Thanks for the post. Will keep point in mind while responding to Newbies! 😊
Mili27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krrish87_sweet

Cari: I get the hint! 😊 will be making sure of not being judgemental. i forgot my own rule. But yes ur right, Women's rights in India are new and something that can make it more constructive and also one can discuss only if one reads it open mindedly.

hahha and now to answer ur questions...I LOVE TVD...and I LOVE ALL VAMPIRES! hahhah that doesn't make me one! 😛 😛 Infact i would love to know more about supernatural entities! 😊

About Jhanvi, I slightly disagree that I am not in favor of her or not looking at her side at all. I wish NO harm to her. Infact I want her marriage to work out just the way like she thought...(*pariyo ki kahani, the doll scene..*) and I would love to see her open mindedly and calmly finding out the reason of Viraj's behavior and curing him and seeing them happy. I know the things Viraj did to Jhanvi is NOT at ALL accepted. *infact Viraj is sick, but people who are not sick, highly educated men are also doing similar things in real world* so yes i would love to see how Cvs actually going to execute on curing him and how they will show END of Domestic Violence. I would like to see Laws which are currently inplace in India to protect such things, and what are the takes of Young generation on it. That would be something I would be looking forward to it. Regarding Viraj torturing Jhanvi after the preggy news as well, I would NOT support the guy, if he does any harm to the lady.. which obv. he is going to do as we have seen in SBS vdo. Plus we should be considering Dr. Rana's diagnosis as well along with his acts. "kabhi patients ko khud pata nahi hota ke wo kya kar rahe hai..., kis situation me kya kia jaye unhe wo sochne me pareshani hoti hai.." (Like we have seen today, his dilemma and restlessness drove him to put the stick on Jhanvi's neck..almost about to kill her..)

Thanks for the post. Will keep point in mind while responding to Newbies! 😊

Hello there. You must have seen that I am trying hard to make this a broad minded and all inclusive forum where everyone can have their say without feeling threatened or being judged. I am very happy that now more people are joining the forum. Let us all presume that everyone is a nice person despite the fact they hate Viraj, love Dadi or vice versa. In real life we do not go through these kind of experiences or people. This show gives us an opportunity to do so  . Views are just views. I hope we can all react in a mature manner and not brand anyone based on their opinions. I love the honesty and the sincerity of your posts.

Love all.😃 But I still hate Dadi !😡🤣

Mili27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

IT MAKES YOU PURE EVIL! 😆

They can love Sharukh in Baazigar and Daar, etc - But Viraaj.. he's just pure evil.

See the precap - see what Dadi has done to him.

I could predict that would happen. Now I am dreading the looks she is going to give Viraj while not resting in peace. (Gosh, I am evil incarnate!🤣 )

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Mili: 😃 thank you! for calling my post honest and sincere. I am honoured. and yes I am refraining myself from hating ppl who hate Viraj. so yes I accepted the thoughts as Cari is trying hard to peace up btwn members! P.S. I like to be popular in a good way! 🤣
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post Cari..the forum shud have healthy discussions n nt fights between the 2 groups liking or hating Viraj..
harshad.diwani thumbnail
viraj is evil i know...but he loves jhanvi so much..he dun wanna loose her...i feel pitty for him after seeing yesterday epi...he is not complete evil somewhere there is a love inside his heart...if he is complete devil or evil so he havent a love & soft corner for anybody...
Mili27 thumbnail
[QUOTE=harshad.diwani]viraj is evil i know...but he loves jhanvi so much..he dun wanna loose her...i feel pitty for him after seeing yesterday epi...he is not complete evil somewhere there is a love inside his heart...if he is complete devil or evil so he havent a love & soft corner for anybody..

I so agree with you. Yesterday his plight totally moved me. He seemed to be in need of love and care. Both he and Jahnvi deserve love, happiness and a healthy baby.😃