mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys I have question why every Saas (99.5%) is behave same.

What ever right now they showing I saw same in real.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amarjeet73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜กyes thats true I am being all through this and my husband has a same ego like lucky ji he throw me out of his house and never get me back saying sorry to me and i never get back to him and we are divorced now. having same 2 kids boy and girl. yes sweety shouldnot be going back untill her husband comes and say sorry to her. because he is one who throw her out .

If you canot respect your wife or your children mother than donot get married please stay with your bebe ji all the time and donot ruin your's and your's partners life stay with your bebe๐Ÿ˜ก specially lucky like husband and  pleasedonot  give birth to kids and if you cannot stay together like this. 

or try to understand the sitution and respect both side (wife and your mother together). Donot insult one in front of other never do it thats where the problem starts. this husband wife fights should be done in their own bedrooms not outside and by explain everythings

lucky first say no to school to rocky . next day he was the one who send him to school then why he said to sweety rocky is not going to school tomorrow. he is going to stay home and do pooja then lucky himself send him to school what was that ???????????just show in front of bebe he is mard and his wife is paar di jutti. 
mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amarjeet73

๐Ÿ˜กyes thats true I am being all through this and my husband has a same ego like lucky ji he throw me out of his house and never get me back saying sorry to me and i never get back to him and we are divorced now. having same 2 kids boy and girl. yes sweety shouldnot be going back untill her husband comes and say sorry to her. because he is one who throw her out .

If you canot respect your wife or your children mother than donot get married please stay with your bebe ji all the time and donot ruin your's and your's partners life stay with your bebe๐Ÿ˜ก specially lucky like husband and  pleasedonot  give birth to kids and if you cannot stay together like this. 

or try to understand the sitution and respect both side (wife and your mother together). Donot insult one in front of other never do it thats where the problem starts. this husband wife fights should be done in their own bedrooms not outside and by explain everythings

lucky first say no to school to rocky . next day he was the one who send him to school then why he said to sweety rocky is not going to school tomorrow. he is going to stay home and do pooja then lucky himself send him to school what was that ???????????just show in front of bebe he is mard and his wife is paar di jutti. 

I am so sorry for you. Still I don't understand women. Why the women always treat their daughter in law as servant why not understand she is herself a woman and she already pass all these stages.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am sorry to hear that amarjeet.. But whatever happens, happens for the good..

I hate men who are too egostic to apologize when they are wrong.. I hate those men who treat their wives as doormat.. Whenever he feels to be nice to you, he will be, and whenever he will be mad at u, he will insult u to NO end..

And above all, I passionately hate those men who tell their wives to LEAVE the house.. Those sort of people do not deserve to get married.. They should stay alone in their lives and enjoy the home all by himself.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Cuz if a wife is earning, and the house is run by her money, and she does the same thing to her husband, those men will be too proud to take it.. So why us ? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
And it's simply Lucky's fault.. Bebe doesnt like Sweety's nature.. Sweety also doesnt do anything to improve the situation.. It's mutual.. And Bebe didnt make 7 promises to Sweety .. it was Lucky who did and got married to her.. It's Lucky's responsibility.. And he failed.. ๐Ÿฅบ
pallavi25 thumbnail
Well, Bebe said it herself today...she told Lucky the neighbourhood women will gossip abt them since Sweety is not at the Puja and say : "Kameeni saas ne aatey hi bahu ko ghar se nikal diya" ๐Ÿ˜†
Theres her own confession...that shes a kameeni saas who got her bahu kicked out ...bebe knew very well what she was doing, turning her son against bahu and getting bahu insulted and abused...which gave her great pleasure!
Ive seen many MILs like this...they just want power and control over their sons and want to humiliate and put down the bahus...show her aukaat as nothing but pairon ki jooti ...as a paraye ghar ki beti who is obligated to serve them as a slave and has no rights over the husband or the kids!
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Well, Bebe said it herself today  ...she told Lucky the neighbourhood women will gossip abt them since Sweety is not at the Puja and say :  "Kameeni saas ne aatey hi bahu ko ghar se nikal diya" ๐Ÿ˜†  

Theres her own confession...that shes a kameeni saas who got her bahu kicked out ...bebe knew very well what she was doing, turning her son against bahu and getting bahu insulted and abused...which gave her great pleasure!
Ive seen many MILs like this...they just want power and control over their sons and want to humiliate and put down the bahus...show her aukaat as nothing but pairon ki jooti ...as a paraye ghar ki beti who is obligated to serve them as a slave and has no rights over the husband or the kids!

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ