Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Saas??????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mrko

mrko

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Guys I have question why every Saas (99.5%) is behave same.

What ever right now they showing I saw same in real.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaZari_Khanprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saas??????" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amarjeet73

Groupbie

amarjeet73

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Angryyes thats true I am being all through this and my husband has a same ego like lucky ji he throw me out of his house and never get me back saying sorry to me and i never get back to him and we are divorced now. having same 2 kids boy and girl. yes sweety shouldnot be going back untill her husband comes and say sorry to her. because he is one who throw her out .

If you canot respect your wife or your children mother than donot get married please stay with your bebe ji all the time and donot ruin your's and your's partners life stay with your bebeAngry specially lucky like husband and  pleasedonot  give birth to kids and if you cannot stay together like this. 

or try to understand the sitution and respect both side (wife and your mother together). Donot insult one in front of other never do it thats where the problem starts. this husband wife fights should be done in their own bedrooms not outside and by explain everythings

lucky first say no to school to rocky . next day he was the one who send him to school then why he said to sweety rocky is not going to school tomorrow. he is going to stay home and do pooja then lucky himself send him to school what was that ???????????just show in front of bebe he is mard and his wife is paar di jutti. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aewamrkofrozen.devilriniiiipallavi25prerna4rishavSamraat_92Zari_Khan

mrko

mrko

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarjeet73

Angryyes thats true I am being all through this and my husband has a same ego like lucky ji he throw me out of his house and never get me back saying sorry to me and i never get back to him and we are divorced now. having same 2 kids boy and girl. yes sweety shouldnot be going back untill her husband comes and say sorry to her. because he is one who throw her out .

If you canot respect your wife or your children mother than donot get married please stay with your bebe ji all the time and donot ruin your's and your's partners life stay with your bebeAngry specially lucky like husband and  pleasedonot  give birth to kids and if you cannot stay together like this. 

or try to understand the sitution and respect both side (wife and your mother together). Donot insult one in front of other never do it thats where the problem starts. this husband wife fights should be done in their own bedrooms not outside and by explain everythings

lucky first say no to school to rocky . next day he was the one who send him to school then why he said to sweety rocky is not going to school tomorrow. he is going to stay home and do pooja then lucky himself send him to school what was that ???????????just show in front of bebe he is mard and his wife is paar di jutti. 

I am so sorry for you. Still I don't understand women. Why the women always treat their daughter in law as servant why not understand she is herself a woman and she already pass all these stages.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aewariniiiiSamraat_92Zari_Khanprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mrkopallavi25Samraat_92

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mrkoSamraat_92Zari_Khan

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Well, Bebe said it herself today...she told Lucky the neighbourhood women will gossip abt them since Sweety is not at the Puja and say : "Kameeni saas ne aatey hi bahu ko ghar se nikal diya" LOL
Theres her own confession...that shes a kameeni saas who got her bahu kicked out ...bebe knew very well what she was doing, turning her son against bahu and getting bahu insulted and abused...which gave her great pleasure!
Ive seen many MILs like this...they just want power and control over their sons and want to humiliate and put down the bahus...show her aukaat as nothing but pairon ki jooti ...as a paraye ghar ki beti who is obligated to serve them as a slave and has no rights over the husband or the kids!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mrkoPiu.Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Well, Bebe said it herself today  ...she told Lucky the neighbourhood women will gossip abt them since Sweety is not at the Puja and say :  "Kameeni saas ne aatey hi bahu ko ghar se nikal diya" LOL  
Theres her own confession...that shes a kameeni saas who got her bahu kicked out ...bebe knew very well what she was doing, turning her son against bahu and getting bahu insulted and abused...which gave her great pleasure!
Ive seen many MILs like this...they just want power and control over their sons and want to humiliate and put down the bahus...show her aukaat as nothing but pairon ki jooti ...as a paraye ghar ki beti who is obligated to serve them as a slave and has no rights over the husband or the kids!
Clap ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mrkoZari_Khan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.