Is Viraj in love or Obsession with Jhanvi!
I have many reasons to believe that Viraj is in Obsession, rather than love.
True Love is not a painful obsession. It is not taking a hostage or being a hostage. It is not all-consuming, isolating, or constricting. Love lets you discover life ' Obsession over love does not. Obsessionkeeps your wings tied up ' Love lets you fly. Love is focused and centered on the needs of the beloved. Obsession, in contrast , is self-centered.
1. An instant attraction to romantic interest, usually occurring within the first few minutes of meeting. (Viraj saw Jhanvi outside the college, took pictures and wanted to marry her)
2. An immediate urge to rush into a relationship regardless of compatibility. (The hurried up marriage between them)
3. Feeling the other partner doesn't and shouldn't need to contact, meet, bond and/or speak with others. (keeping her in isolation from the world, no mobile phone, not allowed to step outside the house)
4. Physical or electronic monitoring activities, following a love interest's whereabouts throughout the course of a day to discover daily activities. (Installing video cameras across the house)
5. An overwhelming fear of abandonment, including baseless thoughts of a partner walking out of the relationship in favor of another person. (Threatening her when she asked to keep male servant, and his fears about Sanjay)
6.Neurotic, compulsive behaviors, including rapid telephone calls to love interest's place of residence or workplace. (kept her singing the lori whole night when she went to her house once after marriage.. And next morning he was there even before she got up)
7. Overwhelming feelings of depression (feeling a sense of emptiness inside). A sudden loss of self-esteem, due to the collapse of the relationship. Extreme feelings of self-blame and at times, self-hatred. (his extreme behavior, post he feels Jhanvi saw him at the hotel terrace and feeling that Jhanvi will leave him, or stop loving him)
8. Violent reactions (verbal and physical) directed to the loved one and/or to oneself if the controlled person starts denying the obsessive demands. (His tortures whenever he felt Jhanvi did a mistake as per him)
Obsession and Love has a very thin line, and often confusing, thats why people get trapped in such relationships...
PEOPLE PLEASE COMMENT. IF YOU FEEL VIRAJ IS IN LOVE, AND CITE EXAMPLES FROM EPISODE TO ILLUSTRATE THIS.
And if Viraj is not in love with Jhanvi and just obsessive about her, should still Jhanvi take it upon herself to get him healed and go through the torturous process, and destroy her life and put her family's safety at stake. (Since he was behind her father's scam, and then father's heart attack. He is the one planning Siya's marriage forcibly to a guy who is in love with someone else. He also destroyed Siya's love and sent an innocent Sanjay to jail and destroyed his life)...
Edited by crazygod - 08 February 2012 at 1:42pm