Simar's funny dialogue today

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Quickly watched today's episode . The AajTak segment of SSK was way better than today's episode. Rosid's chemistry was awesome and so funny. Even Premar were good .. Their offscreen chemistry is way better than their onscreen chemistry. 

Simar made a funny statement today that she needs to bring the truth out so that she can re-establish faith in her sisters eyes...really faith..ab kya hua Simar? Did you show faith when you slapped Roli or when you refused to believe Roli's version of the heater incident. Is Simar that cut off from the truth and reality? She did not believe Roli but is distraught when Roli refuses to believe her...is Trust not a 2 way thing? Simar needs to look within herself and assess where she has gone wrong...because this entire issue started with the heater episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly !
Now that the shoe is on the other foot, Simar is hell bent on finding ways to prove herself innocent. Now she is hurt that her own sis has no faith in her !! - Really --- ?? Dear Simar where was this same faith when u refused to even listen to Roli ?

Faith and love my foot ! Simar just likes herself to be clean at all times. She has no clue how insulted, hurt, alone and helpless she has made Roli feel, by her one fault of hot being there for her own wedding.

Roli's whole life has changed  and all due to Simar. And now Roli is facing the thought of losing a year of her college and her preparations for the exams have gone waste too !!

Does Simar have any idea about the depth of Roli's grief ? NO she does NOT. All Simar is thinking most selfishly about is - how to prove she didn't recoeve the courier. Simar has not run to the college to plead with the Dean to let her sis sit for the exams but she ran to the courier company to get her innocence proven...

Simar is out n out selfish or just small brained...its a toss up.
Atleast Simar ne kisi ko to hasaya. GOOD JOB SIMAR . I am so proud of you for having so many talents with yourself.
upra thumbnail
@hooked- good point..Sim is more interested in clearing her own name which is why she ran to the courier company & not to Roli's college to actually help Roli.
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

very well said i did asked same thing?i actually started laugh when she give that speech😆kisne kaha simar voli hai woh apne bare mei to ekdom pakka hai😉.usko humesha laga woh jo sochti hai thik jo karti hai thik usne agar apne behen ko insult bhi karti hai toh wo bhi thik hai keya baat hai simar madam.most funniest part when she said roli have to faith on her?oh really when roli did ask u exactly same thing did u had faith on her?nehi na toh aab roli ko kun faith hona joruri hai keya badi behen ka matlab yeh hai meine jo kiya kiya usper koi point nehi karo per mere behen nehi kar sakti😆.

and yes i really like prem simar offscreen chemistry but im wonder why their on screen chemistry is not like that😕.and our rosid was just awsm u know what i still watching their cute dance😳

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welll i kindly inform u what ever they say on sbb or sbs its all scripted they learn the dialouges and share that onscreen

she said it AS simar not as deepika 😆
😆
sskfanTest thumbnail
Simar should prove her inncoence and roli should prove her innocence.Atleast now simar is trying roli is still not instead she is so much angry on simar.Roli is not even thinking about her studies just crying instead of atleast putting an effort to talk with the dean.Rolis anger is dominating her career.

Simar did not want to talk with roli as roli is all against and throwing tantrums on simar.SO simar is trying to prove herself rather talking to roli.SImar is trying to patch up but roli is not.

If you say simar selfish I have to say roli too is.She let simar touch her feet and Roli ate dinner thinking simar changed(Roli too did not have faith in simar ).if simar did not fainted that day ,Roli whould not get that slap and this situation would not arise.
Edited by sskfanTest - 12 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sskfanTest

Simar should prove her inncoence and roli should prove her innocence.Atleast now simar is trying Roli is still not instead she is so much angry on simar.Roli is not even thinking about her studies just crying instead of atleast putting an effort to talk with the dean.Rolis anger is dominating her career.

Oh ! so Simar is trying is she ?
What is she trying - may I ask ? Well - let me tell u - Simar is trying to clear her name. Simar has no care for Roli's lost year. Simar never said - I'll goto the Dean, I'll try my best to see if your year can be saved - pls don't cry.

Roli is still not what ? Roli spoke to the college office and she got told she missed her last chance. Currently she is super upset.
Shudn't Sid/Prem/Simar have offered to say - lets got now to college n plead our case - maybe they'll reconsider ?
sskfanTest thumbnail
ROli is not in a position to listen to anyone.She is thinking she is right in what she is doing.
She spoke to the dean to confirm if this is true but she did not make an attempt to talk to him if she can do for the exams.once she heard about the notice and simar she just let the exams leave back and started to fight with simar.
Roli is not interested in studies or going to college and blaming simar.
Edited by sskfanTest - 12 years ago
upra thumbnail
Originally posted by: sskfanTest

Simar should prove her inncoence and roli should prove her innocence.Atleast now simar is trying roli is still not instead she is so much angry on simar.Roli is not even thinking about her studies just crying instead of atleast putting an effort to talk with the dean.Rolis anger is dominating her career.

Simar did not want to talk with roli as roli is all against and throwing tantrums on simar.SO simar is trying to prove herself rather talking to roli.SImar is trying to patch up but roli is not.

Roli has hard core proof, the official at the college and the letter in Simar's room prove Simar's guilt in Roli's eyes, so obviously she believes (given the current relationship between the sisters) that Simar is guilty and does not want to speak to Simar.

You are right about one thing...Roli is in extreme grief and feels betrayed. She needs to get over that and go and meet the dean to resolve the college issue.