Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Feb 8th- Tera Peecha Na main chodoonga Soniye!!!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Originally posted by Laher26

Originally posted by tanvismile

Y does megha shout at mohan so much?what is the meaning of saying mere liye amar koi news report nahi hai?she should make use of media to prove amar innocent.

yes agree she should use media.

Bewakuff itna bhi nahi samjti jab waqt bura ho to gadhe ko bhi dost bana na padta heWink
ye to Ajeeb he...mohan ko kud apne se megha ko samja na pad raha he...

laher- i was thinking about the same proverb reg. Mohan-megha situation. You twisted that to suit them.

Bhopal  mein Law megha ke sasuraal vaalo ka he naLOL ...jaha ye madam ki daadagiri chalegi...esliye jaada ye log hawa me fek rahe he.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feb 8th- Tera Peecha Na main chodoonga Soniye!!!! (Page 5)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lucycrow

lucycrow

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

I do not like india, because there is a different country, who knows girls lower, and I hope there is a balance to stick. Tera of gameim only can do it in game, but it also can satisfy others, me too.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.