Feb 8th- Tera Peecha Na main chodoonga Soniye!!!!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Ha Its me again๐Ÿ˜†...doing the brief update till Jzee,Nur or Jaya cum up with something ๐Ÿ˜†

Epi starts with Megs visiting her friend Prerna and them having a heart to heart talk and Megs tellin her how and why she cant work and Prerna even offers Megs some monetary help which she doesnt take but she agrees to take the gifts Prerna has bought for Addu n Nanhi

Megs walking with her Bags enter hero aka Mohan and he takes her bags and strikes a convo with her explaining why he was chasing the girl the other day and Megs start of with her gyan how everyone is astory for him and all and he mentions Mahananda flyover and how the girl was related to that scam and proofs ...Megs takes her bags from him and walks away

-tannu nd co trouble Guru and he strikes bak telling Tannu;s friends abt Tanu's night time free show ๐Ÿ˜†

-Addu nd nanhi happy with the gifts while renu sulks and taunts and Sanjay cums and talks abt his unsuccessful outing and how he cudnt study further bec of his responsibilities

-Mohan arrives at his future sasural and sasurji opens the door and tum and MIL asks what do want beta and he says he wants to speak to Megha abt Amar and Mahananda Scam and Megs cums and gives bhashan abt how Amar is not a story for her and how he is the guy who changed lives of ppl he walked by and after her lecture she shuts the door

-mohan rings the bell again and says ur emotions wont prove his innocence and i am here not for Amar vyas but for Nanhi's father and he asks a few questions as a reporter and the Vyas clan takes it the wrong way and asks him to leave and are rude to him

-Megs thinks over his words while Mohan is left feeling a bit upset

Precap- Mohan asking his chavanni aka Nanhi how to patao sumone who u want to talk to but the person aint willing ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Funny, lovely title RD!.

I liked how nanhi and addu enjoyed gifts from Prerna and gave her a name too "santa claus aunty". 

When tannu scene started, i was getting irritated, but as soon as guru walked in, i was sure this scene also won't be bad. 

I liked how mohan behaved in no-nonsense reporter style. We can't and even he can't expect to sit and talk with Vyas family in a friendlier manner. So he just asked his questions. I found that natural. But Vyas family took offence. Ok megha started thinking about what mohan said. So she will come around later. 

Mohan getting idea from nanhi to "patao" megha to talking. Very smart. His "yeh waali thodi different hai" is so cute just like nanhi told. 
Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
meghana while telling who is amar,she mentioned he even adopted two  kids, so these kids were not their kids ๐Ÿ˜•
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
wats chavvani means 
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the update again, Pooja...lol I'm being lazy again today...haha

I don't think Megha was talking about Nanhi-Addu when she spoke of adopted kids...those are her own children...maybe she was speaking of some other time when Amar helped out some orphaned children.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

meghana while telling who is amar,she mentioned he even adopted two  kids, so these kids were not their kids ๐Ÿ˜•

Yes i'm also confused about it. She said Amar funded education of 2 kids. 

Chavanni means 25 paise, i guess. 
Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey pooja your  title is so cheerful thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
Emotional Episode Today.

first i say kunal Aankansha both Fab actors๐Ÿ‘

Aaj Mujey Real Mein pata chala Reporter ki life Bezati vaali hoti he har sachai ko samne laane ke liye inko kitni apni Bezati karvaani padti hein.

Mohan is superb today ๐Ÿ‘ Mohan Ka to pata nahi but mujey Mohan ki Aaise bezati dekh kar bohut dukh fill ho raha he.i can't see mohan like this๐Ÿ˜ณ

Megha vo hi kar rahi he jo halat use karva rahe hein.
Amar is a  perfect man.

guru done Nehle Pe Dehla๐Ÿ˜†

Precap ...nanhi become dadi Amma...Ruko uthoo.. haa ab bolo๐Ÿ˜†
she behave like she is mohan's legal advisor so sweet.

Thank  you so much for WU Love ya Pooji <3 ๐Ÿค—

what an amazing EPi ahhh Megha acting๐Ÿ‘ even Mohan acting too๐Ÿ‘ awww they rocked d today epi first i cant believe juts saw Promo few hours before n comes in today epi Awww start with very cutee Megha friend soo cuteee i really like her Mohan tell her but she wont talk abt flyover Guru n Tannu scnes rocked ahha Love you Guru ahh back to our great Mohan he's Megha r house ring d bell Poor baby open FIL hahahahahahha but i loved when MIL say what you want beta ahhahaha Aap Ki Bahoo๐Ÿคฃ OMG Megha so Angry at my Mohan he knocks again soo cute he is try to help for Nanhi awww whole family seen thank God Renu want say any thing ...!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aww then Seq Tu na jaane aas pass hain khuda is killing me feel so Sad for Megha n for Mohan too guys u cant believe me but actually in d end i was crying awesome Awesome n very beautifully done this Epi Loved loved <3 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Precap soo cuteee am nanhi take Megha to park then they meet n talk abt Amar case๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -sofiya- - 12 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: subhas123

Yes i'm also confused about it. She said Amar funded education of 2 kids. 

Chavanni means 25 paise, i guess. 

yes she said Amar ne do Aanath Bacho ki padhai Ka karcha uthaya tha...

Nanhi Addu i am sure megha and Amar's childrens

and yes Chavanni means 25 paise...๐Ÿ˜Š
misty85 thumbnail
Thanx for the updates... loved your title of the post.