Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam31mrkoMulan08aewaAsYa_Mayur_4evanaj7Nirjhor105ANNMTswethasyam08pallavi25Nkapoor3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it just me or anyone else" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

I too got confused...Sweety didnt walk out bcoz Lucky got angry...it was becoz he bought her bag and showed her the door...how come papaji say it was her ego not her self respect.

I hope Sweety returns after the pooja rather than staying back...

Lucky was angry when he did all that but he definitely crossed the line..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aewamrkoveil_of_rosesNkapoor3Samraat_92prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08Samraat_92

mrko

mrko

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
You are 100 & 1000 time right. What ever happen after that Sweety-ji never left she tried to stay and get solve everything. But Luckyji - no he don't want to listen or understand anything. He just behave like small kid like Sunny.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMTprerna4rishavSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
here is what i think...sweety ji and lucky ji are not headed for a divorce and they are just having a fight...so that being said that house and family are hers...what her dad told her was that if she is not there people are going to make fun of her family which she is still a part of...so i agree with her decision to go for the pooja and save her family's izzat and not let anyone talk crap about HER family...but i want her to go back right after everyone leaves...and only come back if lucky ji comes after her and begs for forgiveness...sweety ji has two kids who are in school and have friends who are going to talk...relatives will talk...i know many women would leave after this and never come back and get divorce...and that is why divorce is so common because people value their self respect and ego more and not even bend down for their kids...i dont want sweety ji to bend down for anybody else...just think of her kids which she is doing...she also knows she is gonna go back one day but people will keep talking...her kids will be taunted and embarrassed...so i see no problem in her going just for the pooja but she shouldn't stay...she is doing it all for her family...in now way do i want her to forgive lucky easily...but it was important for her to go to this pooja...and even reassure her kids that things will be alright...i am sure they must be thinking that their parents are headed for divorce especially ginny coz she is young...if i was in her place i would also go but come as soon as everyone leaves...these kind of problems should be kept between family and not tell the whole world because even when everything gets solved they will not back down and keep talking crap...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105veil_of_rosespallavi25prerna4rishavSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@Luvgames.. exactly my thoughts..!!!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4gamesprerna4rishavZari_Khan

Savia

Groupbie

Savia

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
In general I feel like Papaji and Beeji  interfere in business of their kids that aren't their, and their kids also them every thing... there in lies the problems ...

My bf and I are planning to get engaged in the future soon.. and we were talking about how our husband and wife problems will be ours, we don't believe in sharing those unless REALLY necessary.

But I agree I am annoyed to see sweety back in the house without a invite, and papaji not supporting his daughter more..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Papaji is right in doing this or else.. it would have become a drama between bahu and beti and all !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4gamesprerna4rishavSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.