Hitler Didi

bol na halke -halke in old age voice. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

Nels

IF-Rockerz

Nels

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramusk

buddhape mein bhi nahi sudhrega yeh rishi toh

That's the charm of Rishi! Buddhape mein bhi hum unki kabiliyat par shaq nahi kar saktein ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramusk0-SD-0-shalz-The.Lannistermisty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bol na halke -halke in old age voice. (Page 5)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nels

IF-Rockerz

Nels

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Did you see Rishi, how ashen he was looking. Silver grey hair, glasses and uske andar uski ganji or kanji ankhen...all in all grey ash ROFL with no wrinkes on the forehead, all shiny and smooth LOL

And Indira, kya jawaan buddhi lag rahi thi !!!! LOL

Shri ... I remembered something to say now... safeydi ki chamkar, hai Indira ka kirayedaar, Mr. Rishi Kumar! ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Nels - 08 February 2012 at 10:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0ramusk-shalz-misty85Shedevil25

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
omg.u r ri8 raj that old age song  track was damm funny...me n my frnd was laughing like mad girlsROFL

hd is really unique show-ek song ko kaise kase use krte hai...jab inshi ke baby honge to baby song  track bhi sunne ko milegaROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanz-drashtiramuskNels0-SD-0-shalz-misty85The.Lannister

ramusk

IF-Rockerz

ramusk

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nels

Did you see Rishi, how ashen he was looking. Silver grey hair, glasses and uske andar uski ganji or kanji ankhen...all in all grey ash ROFL with no wrinkes on the forehead, all shiny and smooth LOL

And Indira, kya jawaan buddhi lag rahi thi !!!! LOL

Shri ... I remembered something to say now... safeydi ki chamkar, hai Indira ka kirayedaar, Mr. Rishi Kumar! ROFLROFLROFL

LOL...jawaan buddhi...n nels i am ROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nels0-SD-0-shalz-misty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nels

i personaly feel tat it was the highlight of yesterdays epi..v knew all were cming but that old version of bol na was really a surprise...

i was ROFL the moment it started playing

and SV was more convincng  than rati coz the voice modulations n all he did it like a buddha...

Exactly!! Everything from voice modulation to coughing everything was well-balanced and calculative. Nothing overdone.

yeah! the voice modulation and "ab aap hitler to nahi rahi"...all in slow slumbering voice unlike his jawaan awaaz. Was too well thought off. Indira retained her stern attitude although very exhausted and Rishi still coming with sarcastic but convincingly real remarks. OMG !!ROFL ROFL I am going to watch it again!!

buddhape mein bhi nahi sudhrega yeh rishi toh

That's what irritated indu... ki yeh buddhape tak mera kirayedaar he rahega...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shalz-

luminos3

IF-Rockerz

luminos3

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Kudos to d music director of this show. They have never failed to play d exact version of bol halke halke dat enhances and sometimes sets d mood for scenes be it funny,sad,emotional or romantic scenes. I loved old rishi and old hitler. D bol halke version played during this scene totally reminded me of hemant da. :D sumit gave his all in d scene. He looked more convincing than rati. That might also be coz he got all d killer dialogues. Hehe. I really laughed out loud and long when buddhi indira said she needs d rent money to get new dentures. A fully entertaining scene.:)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NelsramuskQuelle-Belle0-SD-0Angels_Sweetzmisty85The.Lannister

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminos3

Kudos to d music director of this show. They have never failed to play d exact version of bol halke halke dat enhances and sometimes sets d mood for scenes be it funny,sad,emotional or romantic scenes. I loved old rishi and old hitler. D bol halke version played during this scene totally reminded me of hemant da. :D sumit gave his all in d scene. He looked more convincing than rati. That might also be coz he got all d killer dialogues. Hehe. I really laughed out loud and long when buddhi indira said she needs d rent money to get new dentures. A fully entertaining scene.:)

HEMAAA Hug  Whr were u girl?????
missed you sooo much. 

BTW...yes i loved the budda-budhi scene along with the perfect Bol na halke version. It took as into classic movie times. And as Hema Mentioned...Music director has always given the perfect verisions and tunes of Bol na Halke which goes tooo Perfectly with the Scenes and makes the scene look even more wonderful by given the perfect effect to it

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 08 February 2012 at 10:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NelsramuskQuelle-Belleluminos30-SD-0misty85

luminos3

IF-Rockerz

luminos3

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
@nikhila:hiii sweetypie. I know its been too long.:) time nahin milta hain yaar. I am here after ages thru mobile today. How r u doing? Show toh mast chal rahi hain. Hopefully aise hi track pe chalta rahein. :D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.