Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

bol na halke -halke in old age voice. (Page 4)

abbhivyakti Groupbie
abbhivyakti
abbhivyakti

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Very true, instead of future ka buddha, they looked golden era ka buddha and buddhi.. BUt the song was made really nice, and it was really nice of both of them to WATCH ONE AND THE SAME FUTURE DREAM at the same time, standing next to each other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0-shalz-

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dimi-best

gosh horrible n awesome ...ROFL  

Did you see Rishi, how ashen he was looking. Silver grey hair, glasses and uske andar uski ganji or kanji ankhen...all in all grey ash ROFL with no wrinkes on the forehead, all shiny and smooth LOL

And Indira, kya jawaan buddhi lag rahi thi !!!! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abbhivyaktiNels-shalz-The.Lannister

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Originally posted by dimi-best

gosh horrible n awesome ...ROFL  

Did you see Rishi, how ashen he was looking. Silver grey hair, glasses and uske andar uski ganji or kanji ankhen...all in all grey ash ROFL with no wrinkes on the forehead, all shiny and smooth LOL

And Indira, kya jawaan buddhi lag rahi thi !!!! LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL ... what a hilarious description of buddha-buddhi! 
I liked the way SV stressed on "Chandani Chowk hai" ... LOL

ramusk0-SD-0-shalz-The.Lannister

ramusk IF-Rockerz
ramusk
ramusk

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
i personaly feel tat it was the highlight of yesterdays epi..v knew all were cming but that old version of bol na was really a surprise...

i was ROFL the moment it started playing

and SV was more convincng  than rati coz the voice modulations n all he did it like a buddha...

Edited by ramusk - 08 February 2012 at 9:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nels0-SD-0-shalz-

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramusk

i personaly feel tat it was the highlight of yesterdays epi..v knew all were cming but that old version of bol na was really a surprise...

and SV was more convincng  than rati coz the voice modulations n all he did it like a buddha...

Exactly!! Everything from voice modulation to coughing everything was well-balanced and calculative. Nothing overdone.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramuskQuelle-Belle0-SD-0-shalz-The.Lannister

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nels

Exactly!! Everything from voice modulation to coughing everything was well-balanced and calculative. Nothing overdone.

yeah! the voice modulation and "ab aap hitler to nahi rahi"...all in slow slumbering voice unlike his jawaan awaaz. Was too well thought off. Indira retained her stern attitude although very exhausted and Rishi still coming with sarcastic but convincingly real remarks. OMG !!ROFL ROFL I am going to watch it again!!

NelsramuskQuelle-Belle-shalz-

ramusk IF-Rockerz
ramusk
ramusk

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

especially that line shambhalkar chaliyega chandni chowk hain...that was superb modulation from him...that old man ka body language was visible..and hanste hanste khaasne lagta hain..so well done

Edited by ramusk - 08 February 2012 at 9:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nels0-SD-0

ramusk IF-Rockerz
ramusk
ramusk

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

yeah! the voice modulation and "ab aap hitler to nahi rahi"...all in slow slumbering voice unlike his jawaan awaaz. Was too well thought off. Indira retained her stern attitude although very exhausted and Rishi still coming with sarcastic but convincingly real remarks. OMG !!ROFL ROFL I am going to watch it again!!

buddhape mein bhi nahi sudhrega yeh rishi toh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nels0-SD-0-shalz-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index