EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
yup it was cute and heart touching...the whole seen was outstanding...⭐️
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luminos3

@nikhila:hiii sweetypie. I know its been too long.:) time nahin milta hain yaar. I am here after ages thru mobile today. How r u doing? Show toh mast chal rahi hain. Hopefully aise hi track pe chalta rahein. :D

am Good...and hope ur fine too. U must have been enjoying all the ocassions in whch u were busy.Hmm...yes show is proceeding wonderfully. U knw...whnevr we got to see Good scenes of Rishi...whnever his performance was mindblowing...it always reminded me of you and abt how would be be feeling seeing it. And yestday too...seeing Budda Rishi...and how perfectly sumit did it...It reminded me of You only 😆

yestday's this scene was sooo adorable
Present and old Inshi together ek hi frame mein
And Rishi playfully smiling and asking Indira to see the movie further, while Indira all emotional and suprised to see Rishi as usual supporting and teasing her at tht old age too, along with tht talk of Kiraay thodi dher se dunga. Indira was soo emotional seeing yeh tab bhi kiraay ki baat kar raha hai aur makaan malkin hi bula raha hai. Btw...I Loved tht they shared their medicine too and Rishi's dialogue...Aapki bimari humne bhi mod leli" and also..."sambhal ke jaayiyega...chandini chowk hai...aur ab aap hitler bhi nahi rahi...sab chedenge aapko...bolenge hitler buddi hogayi...daath banvane jaa rahi hai". hahhahah Present Inshi's expressions were lovely seeing their old age film 😆

BTW...i think there was some editing probs in the whole sequnece
the part seen in sbb...whr Rishi asks indira to continue watching the picture as its just stared. tht part was missing in the episode scene. As well as whn Rishi got up frm kneeling down position he says "Waise kya keh rahe the app...Zimmedari...khulke boliye na".. But Indira never used the word Zimmedari in tht scne...she just says...'har baat bolkar samjani zaroori hai kya aapko"

I feel they have cut some parts which were shot, but they havnt included in the episode. 
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nels

That's the charm of Rishi! Buddhape mein bhi hum unki kabiliyat par shaq nahi kar saktein 🤣

so true nels 🤣
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Old inshi was too cute and the old version of bol na halke halke was so hillarious 🤣🤣
MaYra-Rati thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mona-bg

🤣 

wane he said dhagay tor lauuu chani kayy nur say ..its was like  budday have no power too do some thing 🤣

haan dudhapay main taray kasay toraya ga 🤣
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

am Good...and hope ur fine too. U must have been enjoying all the ocassions in whch u were busy.Hmm...yes show is proceeding wonderfully. U knw...whnevr we got to see Good scenes of Rishi...whnever his performance was mindblowing...it always reminded me of you and abt how would be be feeling seeing it. And yestday too...seeing Budda Rishi...and how perfectly sumit did it...It reminded me of You only 😆

yestday's this scene was sooo adorable
Present and old Inshi together ek hi frame mein
And Rishi playfully smiling and asking Indira to see the movie further, while Indira all emotional and suprised to see Rishi as usual supporting and teasing her at tht old age too, along with tht talk of Kiraay thodi dher se dunga. Indira was soo emotional seeing yeh tab bhi kiraay ki baat kar raha hai aur makaan malkin hi bula raha hai. Btw...I Loved tht they shared their medicine too and Rishi's dialogue...Aapki bimari humne bhi mod leli" and also..."sambhal ke jaayiyega...chandini chowk hai...aur ab aap hitler bhi nahi rahi...sab chedenge aapko...bolenge hitler buddi hogayi...daath banvane jaa rahi hai". hahhahah Present Inshi's expressions were lovely seeing their old age film 😆

BTW...i think there was some editing probs in the whole sequnece
the part seen in sbb...whr Rishi asks indira to continue watching the picture as its just stared. tht part was missing in the episode scene. As well as whn Rishi got up frm kneeling down position he says "Waise kya keh rahe the app...Zimmedari...khulke boliye na".. But Indira never used the word Zimmedari in tht scne...she just says...'har baat bolkar samjani zaroori hai kya aapko"

I feel they have cut some parts which were shot, but they havnt included in the episode. 

yeh niks..they have redone the scenes might be..coz in sbb he says film toh abhi chaalu hui hain...

mayb they edited warna apna kiraidaar ke jyaada lines ho jaate...uska one liners itne toh the kal ke episode mein
Edited by ramusk - 12 years ago
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yep nikhila. I am very happy for sumit. He has proven himself to a lot of people and i like that woh apne kaam se kaam rakhta hain and doesn't give offscreen interviews. He was always confident about his acting from before and i am glad he stuck to his guns. He is rishi and rishi's character could not be so appealing if not for sumit. Even his annoying smirk is gone. He is smiling naturally nowadays and he looks much better. :) i just wish the PH would give him some new clothes. It is high time now. I am tired of his 2 3 check shirts and that red jacket and blue shoes combination. :D
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nels

Exactly!! Everything from voice modulation to coughing everything was well-balanced and calculative. Nothing overdone.

sumeet started to stole scenes from brilliant actress rati.

he is more convincing as buddha .