Sidhi behaved like a typical I B N

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Today Sidhi behaved like a typical Ideal Bharatiya Nari which is really disheartening. It is ok to save Kunal but not at the cost of begging a lier and home breaker. Kunal never would have done this  to save anyone. There is something called self respect.

I expected something better from her. Atleast she could have carried a little tape recorder to record the conversation and use it in the court.
thats exactly what i was hoping - that she would have a tape recorder but no... she just wanted to cry
ya me too never expected from siddhi...she must have been more stronger...
Originally posted by lakshm

ya me too never expected from siddhi...she must have been more stronger...

Shw was always shown strong all along until she fell in love with Kunal. Last 2 weeks she is totally brainwashed. Cvs are killing Sinal characters to keep the promise to Ritcha [ aka Mona]
well we can't blame her too...since she is a wife...seeing her husband in a very big problem...one doesn't know what she is doing...all she can see infront of her that she needs to save her husband...i am sure siddhi will come to her sense soon...she is just abit stressed out...and also she is madly in love with kunal...she doesn't know what she is doing...

i am glad that witcha true colours is out...can't wait to see the slap kunal is going to give witcha soon
since it's an ekta show we can't expect anything betteršŸ˜µ
no use of begging those type of ppl.being lawyer she might tried to record richa's voice. while scene going they just showed she was empty handed. but nothing or anything can happen in soaps
Kunal may have to stay in jail for 2 days before he gets bail. I think it will be good for him to stay there and think. Get to know richa's intentions.

Sidhi should think like a lawyer in this difficult situation.

In a way, this will expose richa. Her drama will hopefully come to an end. Atleast temporarily.
Edited by rightnow - 12 years ago
 i did not get able to watch third part of today's episode , she was crying literally in front of Richa ? i thought that she is just pretending to be saturnine and would have brought tape recorder with her to record what Richa interpreted. it's just too bad to hear that she treated like a guileless lady today whilst yesterday she acted as vicious one in front of lawyer.