Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Spice- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
She got the bindi on her hand when she was searching for Payal's bindi.. I remember that when she'd entered the Raizada house it was on her face & afterwards when she tells Payal jhumka mil gaya it was missing.. It struck me bcoz me n my sis in law were discussing she looks better with the bindi than without.. N abt the bindi significance- according to some societies bindi along with sindoor, bangles & even flowers are considered as a married woman's 'shringaar' (accesories).. hope I helped clear ur doubts😊 
spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
just like sindoor is a suhag ki nishani, bindi is also suhag ki nishani...in some parts of India the custom of putting sindur is not so prevalent...women put bindi on their forehead in the name of their husbund...in my culture, husband puts bindi on his brides forhead during marriage ceremony 😃
loverbops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Dn remember whch movie wz it...bt  i hv cn a similiar scene in tht...well,according 2 me its tht arnav indirectly hz askd hr 2 b his wife...whn the waiter came 2 call hm,n he wz abt 2 leave she askd hm wt wz tht he wantd 2 talk...n he showed the bindi on the mirror,whch means u c it 4 urslf,i hv lft a clue n she got it...bcz bindi iz considered lke a sindoor...n shyam also said tht she wll b putting only his name bindi on her forehead n not of anyone else...n the bindi mite hv accidentally got stuck on hr arms...bcz inbtwn arnav wz staring at hr arms...so he thot he wll convey it through tht small thng on hr arm...
pumpkin4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i don't think that this is necessarily a marriage proposal from anrav side lol...

him putting the bindi in the mirror was just him being romantic and playful...but the way khushi repsonsed to it - her expression when she looked at herself in the mirror. made it have a deeper meaning. she looked at herself in the mirror as if she was looking at someone different - her reflection was not the old KKG, it was a KKG who belonged to arnav...

when she puts the bindi on, as someone else mentioned, her expression is like she putting sindoor, so i think her putting the bindi symbolizes (from her end) that she accepts his claim on her/ accepts his love/ accepts that she's his?? 

but i don't think arnav necessarily meant any of this - for him i don't think it was a deeper meaning, just a romantic gesture. 
Edited by pumpkin4 - 12 years ago
canzasana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes the bindi was stuck at khushi's arm  he removes it from her causing khushi close her eyes with pleasure ,and ask what is he doing since everybody was interrupting him he use his brain and tell khushi that I want to marry you by putting the bindi on the mirror and when he turned point it out to khushi,  in the mirror he is standing with her while khushi 's looking at the bindi and his smiling face in mirror: its like you get it na, and then leave becz he is expecting her to wear it just like bangles he smile and left and khushi understands his point. in the end khushi understand and accept his perposal. they dont need words when actions can do their job for them😆  Edited by canzasana - 12 years ago
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the whole bindi scene was confusing!!

god knows where was ASR looking at😉🤣

god knows why Khushi was hyperventilating😆

bt i thng for sure .. i loved the scene.. god knows why🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by anjani-pagli - 12 years ago