Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanu you forgot a hot dialogue...

Wifey says, in order that hubby to see her better, She should stay far from him...
immediately hubby retorts ..'woh main  nahi hone doonga'...what do you mean mister????😍
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Nidhi please hurry up & come back to Kotnis to work along side your BABY DADDY err..☺️..BOSS...😍

YAYYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYYY!! *GROUP HUGS ALL HER ASHNIANS*...πŸ€—..the Kotnis jaap/prayers/diyas/mannats worked!! All HAIL MALLU MAA!!!!

vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chalo whatever intention Mallu has in bringing Nidz back to KGH...it serves our purpose of having Nidz back as a dactari...and must say Saiyaanji already started having😍of his baby back in KGH.

Hope this happens ASAP.

Beginning was good...kya tareef pe tareef chal rahi thi dono ke beech...good single frame our AshNi shots...pls continue this way...defo single screen shots will increase if Nidz joins KGH. 

Ranga and Anji romance tai tai phish looks like...kafi papad belne padenge Ranga ko Anji ko manane ke liye.

Again Ashu indirectly gave Mallu jawab when she tried flirting again with him in the kebin...

Ashu meri jaan ab toh specs pehne hi padenge...in one episode itself so many people noticed he is having trouble with his eyesight πŸ˜†.

Precap - Nidz gifting again - this time specs...kya yaar ab toh hadh ho gayee one sided gifting ki. Specs is ok...i do not want the hair dye gift scene pls...that would be totally horrendous...

Overall a chalega episode...waiting for Nidz now to be back in KGH...maybe that's our V-Day gift !!πŸ˜†

Haila am so happy forgot to say Thanks Tanu for ur great update !! πŸ€—
Edited by vasanthi16 - 12 years ago
mmm1095 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have to watch it yet ... But Whatever I read I will say that I love ashni :) :*Edited by mmm1095 - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i also love the fact that nidhi is least bothered abt the age gap...that is not even her worry where loving ashu is concerned...it is only ashu ka worry ...hehehe
eshasrk thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the lovely update πŸ€—
Mallu Mata ki jai ho 😑 πŸ˜‘...

When Nidhi wanted to re-join KGH, Ashu told her point blank there was NO need and now that Mallu Mata suggested it...all of a sudden it's fine with him...😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘...grrr SPINELESS Ashu !!!!!!!!

Enough of my ranting πŸ˜†...I am quite happy that Nidhi might re-join KGH, but at the same time afraid that Mallu Mata might get Nidhi into serious trouble this time and ofcourse we all know that SPINELESS Ashu will not defend Nidhi at any cost

Although we knew that the specs part for Ashu would come ...still it's utter crap !!!!!!! Coz wearing specs does NOT define any age..., so using that to highlight age-gap issue is total nonsense.
Besides MB looks too handsome to look old...even with specs MB will look good...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Big Momma .. ka Jaduuu Chal gaya..
mr. bechara ko akkal ...aa gaya... 
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Tanu..thank you, yaar!! Tussi great ho!! πŸ€—

Bade miyan deewane aise na bano...πŸ€“
haseena kya chahein humse suno πŸ˜ƒ

Sabse pehle suno miyan πŸ˜‰
pehno contacts bano saiyyan! 😎
chashme se kyon ho pareshaan πŸ˜›
nainon ki bhasha pe do dhyaan!! 😳

is style se uthe kadam
ke sab mar mite madam 😍

Ae uncle ...shirt ko phenko, salman ko dekho aur ban jao stud-man!! ☺️
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Haayla..abhi samajh mein aaya ke saiiyan ko nainon ki bhasha kyon samjhe na?? Unki nazar kamzor hai people.. 😲 Isliye unko maaf karo..he cannot see Mallu's tricks, Nidhi's efforts.. His myopic vision is making him narrow his eyes too much...and his mind too in the process!! πŸ˜†

He cannot read his patients reports...he cannot cut subji... and who knows what artery or vein or nerve he'll cut off during a brain surgery??? 😲 But who cares about little details like that!! After all umr ka faasla dikhna nahi chahiye!  πŸ˜† Kya symbolism hai yaar! CVs have really taken the cake with this! Hats off to AB!! πŸ‘

Mallu suggests that Uncleji should bring Nidhi back and he acts like its the greatest idea since sliced bread was invented!! Really.. he could not have thought of it himself!

Mallu mata ki jai ho!! Jai ho!! Aapke charan sparsh karti hoon, aapko laddoo pedhe ka bhog lagati hoon..hum sub dukhiyare Ashnians ki laaj rakh li aapne mate!!!
Aap toh gyaani hain, dani hai, antaryami hai, budhiman hain, shaktiman hain.. balki main toh kehti hoon ki aap vampu hi nahin hain... mahavampu hain!

NiHan looks good to go with plans underway...

And MB looked super-hot in the kitchen scene with Armaan!! 😍
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Waiting to see him kill us with his sexy glasses!! OOOHHH!!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Shamo & Sun ...totally...thats  the cheery.. bindaas nidhi. .who gives a damn for these silly things.. a true CHILD (at heart) and WOMAN (in mind) πŸ₯³

M so  happy.. i can hug every AshNian... πŸ€—
__Shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah today's episode was goodπŸ˜‰..especially the 1st part ..Aww!😳 Ashni were so cute!❀️
And about Nidhi joining Kotnis hospital..I'm not keeping my hopes high coz Mallu se darr nahi lagta saheb..DB se lagta haiπŸ˜†..I wonder if she'll allow Nidhi to join hospital coz she wants her to learn ghar ke kaam kaaj..😑
And aajse maine bhi apna chashma nikal liya haiπŸ€“..aankhein kamzor ho gayi ek do din se but I'm not old..I'm just 20!πŸ˜† Come on Ashu..Come out of all these complexities😳 Tussi to abhi jawan hoπŸ˜‰
Also the thing I hated most in today's episode..Jo har show ki kahani hai..per fir bhi dekha nahi jaata mujhse & that is.."Dumbness of Characters"πŸ˜† Nidhi could make out ki Rohan ki shaadi ki baat chal rahi hai..per why couldn't she get ki agar uske baba or DB baat kar rahe hai to wohi woh ladki hogi..uff! Mera dimag ko kahin chodh aao..πŸ˜› Per ab to aadat si hai har show mein aisi type ki dumbness dekhni kiπŸ˜†