Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnaghosh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
one of the best swaron scene was tonite our old majnu in how much ever pain he is he would still give up all his attitude to wish sharon best of luck he is a pure saint!! and i totally love him for that!!!!😳 awww he is just sooo cute and adorable!!!!😍 
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amuuu...!! 🤗

Oh damn right. Ek chhota sa scene also becomes like the highlight of the entire half hour, for someone like me. Wow. And Swayam...bhai maine toh pehle hi kaha hai, sometimes I wonder if guys like Swayam even exist in the real world. I mean, how nice is he man? And I loved how he still did this, and she still accepted his wish despite all the arguments, taunts they'd been exchanging all this while. Sach mein, some things dn't change, and here it's how they feel for each other, no matter how much they try to hide everything away. And yeah, I was half afraid Sharon would start yelling at him, lol. Thank God she took it in the right spirit, and her being stunned really fits in at this point...she's been thinking and over-thinking so much about him and their equation which is-and-isn't, so to speak, that this one little but HUGE gesture of his really hits home. I hope we see some development in her AND the SwaRon story now...dekhein, kya hota hai. 😊

Nandu...bang on...but a inner monologue fr sharon would have done wonders...

Love the way she remembered swayam when shivam used the word assistant. *SIGH* miss those golden days. 

Swayam went to her place just to wish her all the best...and i am happy but, it was somehow out of the context fr me but as saku said love make you do strange things but, swayam went to Sharon's place just to wish her all the best...does that mean that he has finally admitted that Sharon is finally with Shivam and SwaRon can never happen. I really wish we could see Sharon doing sumthing like this for swayam soon. Its time she realize that this is nothing but LOVE.
AreYaar thumbnail
OMG was that a dream or did we ACTUALLY get a proper Swaron scene after like CENTURIES? *still in a daze* LOL

Fab scene today! Such a rare vulnerable looking Sharon and Swayam was fantastic...great job by both Shantanu and Sneha.
AmRiTa_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnaghosh23

one of the best swaron scene was tonite our old majnu in how much ever pain he is he would still give up all his attitude to wish sharon best of luck he is a pure saint!! and i totally love him for that!!!!😳 awww he is just sooo cute and adorable!!!!😍 

So true girl..saint swayam..😆 Love him so much ...😃
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

SwaRon-oh well,they seem to have that never-changing habit of being heavenly.And yes,things like that should never change.

Now coming to the SwaRon scene-Damn,now beautiful are these two?

It really is impossible for anyone to match up to the magnitude of Swayam's love for Sharon-the guy loves so selflessly,its beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time.Inspite of everything,all that matters to him is Sharon.the very reason he started dancing in the first place was her,everything he ever did,was dedicated to her.And now that he thinks he's losing her,he finds it better to tell her all the things he's never told her.

Something in Sharon told her,that she had not lost him completely after all.The expression on her face when she came to know that he had come all the way,and had been waiting for her outside,just so that he could wish her luck-the look on her face made me think...the girl's finally started to realize what a gem of a person she already has in her life.

Damn,Swaron...itna beautiful?Itna beautiful?Hayye.<3
Edited by -Sakina- - 12 years ago
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
totally Nandini di...i was speechless during the whole SwaRon scene... they are too gud...n yes...even i wud hav luvd it agar Sharon ne bhi Swaya ko wis kar diya hota...but i guess lets just stay happy with wat we got after such a long time...
but i hav to say...the way Swayam came all thye way to her house just to wish her luck as he couldn't do the same through the phone (i guess i'd rather not mention the reason as he dosent even deserve to be talked)...so back to the point...that was so damn cute...n he was just waiting at her doorstep waiting for her to get back...waiting to wish her luck...this just shows ki no matter how ward he tries forgetting Sharon is IMPOSSIBLE for Swayam... he can hide this fact from anyone, but not himself, not his conscience, not his DIL..!!!
nly4usharon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree!!!
omgg hw beautiful swaron wer 2 day...i jus luved dem ...d moment i saw swayam at her doorstep i ws lyk...😍😍
is dis really swayam who cme her house jus 2 wish her al b bst...hw cute...
CV's have never failed 2 surprise us...jab bhi hum kuch nai expect karte tab dey vll surprise us by givin dis type of scnes...

swayam...dis guy is makin me 2 fall 4 him more dan each day...nd m luvn it...dis boy deserves 2 b happiee...!!!jab sharon usko milegi he vll b d happiest guy in d whole world...

sharon...she ws soo confused...((even after wat she did 4 him...he is still der 4 her...lucky gal...))luvd her expression wen she ws swayam w8ng 4 her...

fianlly after soo many days...gud quality of swaron...even thogh its less in quantity...

tanx 2 sneha nd shantanu...4 makin dese charcters soo natural...
AreYaar thumbnail
I really liked the way these bits were shot:

AmRiTa_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

I really liked the way these bits were shot:

aww this is so beautiful nureat...specially the first one...love these two so much. Sharon with her head down in front of swayam...i love how she turns into this simple girl when is alone with swayam. Dying to see dese two together as a couple.❤️
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You make sense.
They make sense.
I make sense when I say I love them, true story. 😳

Now then, I could not watch the scene properly cause my brother was hell bent on pissing me off, and now that YouTube's let me watch it, I dunno how many times I CAN watch it without fail, just admiring the momentum and magnitude of their emotions. Guess, one time more would do, I dun got all night. But anyway, tell you what, this is why I really like SwaRon too, they dun have to fall on each other to make a difference or to make their spectators out here really happy, such mellow, meaningfully painful scenes could happen just once a week, is all and we'd still be just as happy about em, their words make a difference, yes, very effective. 

Speaking of each individually, Swayum's been put through hell and yet he manages to give you that warm smile and absorb all the shit that's happening round him. It was nothing if not ideally Swayum to go up to Sharon's house to wish her. Was I expecting it? Yes and no. Anyway, doesn't matter, I loved it.

And Sharon, she's putting herself through hell and her skill at masochism is uncanny, but guess that's what makes her so real and I wouldn't object when you say she was too stunned to come up with any remark, whatsoever when she saw Swayum. I tell my school friends who watch the show that SwaRon are unnecessarily complicated, and I dunno if I am right cause honestly, there are many, too many to count who have such complicated-without-apparent-reasons existences like Sharon's. So, while it is unnecessary, it's what gives em their touch, true times hundred.

Lovely post, there. 👏

Love,
Kankshita