Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

KHTV a rip off ekta old show KHKM

singhalharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
guys seeing khtv i think it is a modern version of ekta old show kehna hain kuch mujhko...
that serial is also abt extra maretial affair and all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no kehna hai kuch mujhko story was different and kya huaa tera vaada story is different .

here is story of kehna hai kuch mujhko

Kkehna Hai Kuch Mujhko is a story of millions of married Indian women. This is the story of Reva : a level headed,

conservative girl who lived life as it came but also dreamt of becoming somebody, someday. Extremely talented and well

educated, she always wished to pursue a career and make her mark. However, when she met Nishchay, cupid struck and before she

knew it, she was married and began to play the many demanding roles of a homemaker, leaving behind her dreams of a career.

Meanwhile, Nischay climbed the corporate ladder and their bank account grew.
Reva had the best of everything that a wife usually dreams of' diamonds, expensive clothes, club memberships... and yet her

life seemed incomplete. For years she devoted herself unconditionally towards being a dutiful wife and a good

daughter-in-law, a doting mother to her four children. Soon she realized her children were all grown up and she began to

wonder if her family even needed her anymore. Realization struck that in fulfilling duties all her life, in pleasing everyone

around her, she had lost her own identity. This gives her the strength and conviction to find meaning to her life. She

ventures out into a brand new world of dreams and aspirations where she begins to experience an independence that is

questioned by society

Edited by my_jaan - 12 years ago
Savia thumbnail
Talking about Kehna hai kuch mujhko, and stuff.. they are totally playing the background music from that in Kya hua Tere vada. If you look at Mondays episode, where she is about to get the chapatis ready.. I heard it.

And I use to love that song.. does anyone have the title son or video from it... it use to go.
...pal pal ko mein phir jeena chahu
...something something...
...rishto main kahi main koh gayi
dhoondo main kudhko...
Kkehna hai kuch mujko!!

I know eventually Pradeep is suppose to have an affair or something. But I really hope that they Ekta does not make it a Rohna Dohna drama. I use to like Kehna hai kuch mujko...but then it became to dramatic. I want them to show Mona as still strong..and the drama with maturity.

Ekta tends to do that sometimes BALH started so good, about 2 older people falling love and stuff. Now a lot of it is Neharika and her drama and stuff.. so I dont watch it often!

Of course other time Ekta just makes dramtic shows like PR... oh well. I like the movies she produces... wish her shows like her movies do something hatke again.. like they use during the days of Hum Paanch.. then kutumb and stuff.
Edited by Savia - 12 years ago
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor me!!! I thought the story line was original and leading on to  something meaningful and  different  (although the title suggested about some hassle one way or another!) I thought maybe he will die and Mona would  venture out alone in the mean world to fend for her children . Sigh... its only another 'woman'.