IS PAWAN SHANKAR suited as Male Lead??? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
This is the first time I saw this guy, I don't like him...no expressions either on the face or voice. Sorry to all his fans :)
When I watched first episode or discussed abt KHTV  I was not knowing it deals with EMA.  But I had this feeling about Pradeep in first episode that kuch toh gadbad hoga.  that is his face gave me that impression which means he is living the character,  for the EMA role.  Also tanu mentioned earlier in a thread that his lack of confidence or losing job etc might lead to his fall for extra marital affairs,  which is inferred by his looks and acting.  so yeah he is the right choice.

About chemistry,  I always felt  'chemistry' between couples is an overrated term, especially on IF. 
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
I think after reading all the comments I felt his character is oly like tat...but seriosly EKTA needs to do lot of hardwork in this serial as most of the fans/audience not able to connect to the character...
Originally posted by vss08

i feel he is suited for the role!!!

till date he has done good job in the show and i think he suits well for the character... just my POV πŸ˜³

i have loved pawan since his siddhant days...& i thnk he is well suited 2...

he isnt d cool confident male protagonits we have nowadays...he is unsure...lacks guts 2 speak out...& majorly depends on his wife...d lack of spine is effetcively shown by him...

i am a great fan of ekta serials...i watch her serials  for her rocking jodi's which create history on TV ... but  sorry to say...i am not at all impressed with this jodi... they are like  exception for ekta's productions.
Originally posted by shumi.

i am a great fan of ekta serials...i watch her serials  for her rocking jodi's which create history on TV ... but  sorry to say...i am not at all impressed with this jodi... they are like  exception for ekta's productions.
I said Ekta needs to put all efforts...basically here problem is that audience are not able to connect well to the characters...
and
Originally posted by kashish 1322

Pawan is a very good actor and is doing complete justice to the role!
Also, I don't think this is a show about chemistry of the couple, so no comments on that!
He's a perfect choice for this role! :D
i agree... this show is about the lack of chemistry between the couple...πŸ˜†and pawan and mona are fit for that..they are EXACTLY like an old boring couple.
I dont know anything about Pawan's background but judging from this serial his acting skills are zilch...he is like a block of ice...absolutely no emotions whatever..I dont know if this how the CVs have conceived his character but zero chemistry with bubbly Mona who is top class...the new boss Mouli is also very good and she is also trying her best to invoke some emotion in this guy...for the first time I have seen a totally wooden hero...dont know whether he has to be changed but he needs to be advised very quickly...with the story line picking up we need a strong actor with a better chemistry with Mona...😑
I think he's doing a fab job!
Pawan is OK...TO me he is lil Lola, Lallu type...SOfty...

I did not care for last night's episode where he was shown to be a Dumb A** person...Not having any confidence @ making presentation...Lady boss has to boost up his ego...I can see where this is leading...

He is plain & passive...He does have a potential of being good...We just have to wait and watch..

Mona on the other hand is tooo good...