Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

phaneeswar

phaneeswar

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Is Pawan suited as Male lead of the show????
I didn't liked him well...he is just okay...should he be replaced?????as we know coming to performances of actors EKTA is very strict...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysSathi95ShaiqMadihajakther7thesaint148Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IS PAWAN SHANKAR suited as Male Lead???" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanzeb

tanzeb

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
He's perfectly fine.  His role is that of a simple guy devoted to his wife and family.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

guddushukladipsy00greatsaleenNirjhor105madhubansenchullbulliPriyank.

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
His acting is good, but he and Mona can't generate chemistry together. Even accounting for them being an old married couple, the sparks are just not there. However, I can't say if it means he should be replaced.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathi95Samraat_92

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
sorry but I completely disagree. Pawan and Mona both are doing their jobs perfectly and Ekta may be stupid when it comes to story lines but she chooses her actors wisely. I do think that Pawan and Mona do have chemistry though as a married couple there isnt much room to have those type of romantic scenes one expects when leads arent married but Mona and Pawan both are good at what they do

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Seljaguddushukladipsy00wishuwel-swati-Nirjhor105madhubansenKhaLidaHPriyank.

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Pawan is a very good actor and is doing complete justice to the role!
Also, I don't think this is a show about chemistry of the couple, so no comments on that!
He's a perfect choice for this role! :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Seljaguddushukladipsy00-swati-madhubansenPriyank.

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Watching the show for the concept and how Ekta will bring the subjective issue of EMA(Extra Martial Affair)

For me I was always fond of Mona and enjoying her role , and seeing her character dimension with others.
Good Luck to the show , and the concept it is catering Smile

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish 1322

Pawan is a very good actor and is doing complete justice to the role!
Also, I don't think this is a show about chemistry of the couple, so no comments on that!
He's a perfect choice for this role! :D
I Agree with u that Pawan is very good actor, but i also think that he is not parfect 4 this role   this character needs someond like...

I think this 4 actor is far better than pawan, not only acting but also look & 4 this role.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathi95

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
I think he is doing ok. In the first episode he and Mona didnt have much chemistry but now its showing. They are a couple married for 10 years. Cant show that much romance but whatever is shown its doing fine. I dont want him replaced.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dipsy00pinkiM-swati-Nirjhor105Priyank.Magical_KaShSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.