marriages love and sacrifice!!!!

purvimehta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys,
i was at home today due to being off at work, and was just reading different threads in this forum..
i just read a post from one of our forum members about posting new threads and trying to make this forum a bit more active and debatable!! 😛😛
to be very honest...i have been an india-forums member for close to 6 years now and in 6 years for the first time, i think i have enjoyed interacting so much!! a big thank you to all the forum members for being really interactive and supportive...(even when i was being really stupid at the annoying track of kunal and siddhi's divorce!! Rani, a big thank you to you...your calming and soothing words did help me!!)
Right coming to the main topic of marriages, love and sacrifice...(i remember that scene from the show, when seema is trying to make siddhi understand, what really a marriage is)...the question is do relationships really need sacrifice and commitment?  is sacrifice really just being selfless! there are people who agree to this and you will also find people who think...that one should try and love themselves first before actually making anybody else fall in love with them...
for me its all about little adjustments and sacrifices...i must say ekta kapoor has somewhere hit the right chord with regards to her show parichay!! though i agree that some aspects of this show are just lifted from her previous not so entertaining shows but a relationship between kunal and siddhi...is something to watch out for!! siddhi is a normal girl, which most of the girls would like to relate to...whereas i thought there cannot be that principled men in the society...i have to agree that his principles and so called aadarsh for life, is something i have related in real life too!! 
2 poles apart people ...one is wild and arrogant whereas other one is calm quiet feminine and soft spoken. they hate each other for who they are!! and their journey starts...
they make first adjustment in their life, that they will tolerate each other for the sake of their mutual love for anand, then destiny plans something else...they end up marrying each other and make another adjustment for the sake of their families..along the line..they learn to give up so much in their relationship, that they started sacrificing for the sake of each other...and hence, fall in love!!
looking at these characters, you just want to think, that love is not attraction, love is not liking, love is not being happy all the time but love is something that will make you feel the sufferings of the person, love is the pain you feel when you see the person you love, in pain...!!
normally a mother loves her child ...there is no give and take!! she only knows giving...hence its selfless and hence its a sacrifice...i always wanted to find out a real definition for love...i always thought that love is an overrated concept and very vague...but looking at all the selfless qualities in siddhi and kunal...i just feel like feeling the love .
my guruji always used to tell me,''i hate it when people say, i have fallen in love, because love never makes you fall. love just makes you rise hence people should always say that i have risen in love!!''
so i am all for the selfless and sacrificial love of siddhi and kunal!!❤️❤️
thank you guys...without you all, this forum would not have been the same...these days i just love to come back from work and read new interesting posts on this forum...
do leave your comments...apologies if I have bored anyone...just felt like writing something, and there wouldn't have been a better place than here!!!
Have a Great day all!!

Purvi😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpa_maity thumbnail
@purvi
nice threads 
ur dicussion about lovr is very true 
i like it very much,,,,
good job dear
shilpa_maity thumbnail

welcome purvi ,,,,,,,
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked it...i must say i too enjoy a lot over here...it has become a habbit...n also too addictive
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
purvi ...amazing post dear...it feels so nice to see more nd more people  coming on this forum with such nice views nd topics...absolutely loved ur definition of love...i agree , the characters of Kunal nd Siddhi are such that you cant help but fall in love with them...sinal are truely the best... i really hope that you come with such topics more nd more...they are totally a delight to read...😊
purvimehta thumbnail
thnx tanya...u all on this forum are absolute delight ...i always had inhibitions about sharing my view on love with anybody...as i thought that my thinking might be a bit outdated ...lol. but its good to see that you all agree to what i think of love!! specially living in a western society made me a bit apprehensive with regards to sharing my thoughts on love...😉..
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purvimehta

thnx tanya...u all on this forum are absolute delight ...i always had inhibitions about sharing my view on love with anybody...as i thought that my thinking might be a bit outdated ...lol. but its good to see that you all agree to what i think of love!! specially living in a western society made me a bit apprehensive with regards to sharing my thoughts on love...😉..

I think tat is the beauty of the IF forum...ppl tend to loose inhibiitions, they can discuss.vent whatever their views are and probably which makes the forums so popular
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post  must say, something where I had to comment :)

I too was thinking of a similar post, but then happened to see that epi where seema explains siddhi what a relationship means..and whatever she explained was very nice.
A lot of pple on this forum have said, that did he really love Richa and ppl generally tend to compare the previous relationships, But i think each rel is different and one also behaves according to the other person.

Here Siddhi was always good and caring, so Kunal basically didnt have a choice but to be very good to her.

What these serials have shown, inspite of the unrealistic marriage circumstances is that, being in love and being married are two different things. In marriage, you spend a huge portion of your day together right from how you leave the bathroom after using (clean, dirty, loose hair in the sink, wet towels), your eating habits, your sleeping habits (snoring, etc), how you live (clean person, untity, disciplined..) a lot of things which you dont realise when you are in love. So a true test happens when you actually start living together and take care of the small small things for each other, make small small adjustments. Some may call it sacrifice, but some may just call it a give n take or making small changes in your lifestyle/day to day living. After all no one is perfect, so if you ahve some -ve qualities, then the other person may also have them.
purvimehta thumbnail
very well said...i just hope, now the marriage help them to rise in love rather than fall in love!!!😉

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with u completely...never fall in luv but rise in luv...love have no defination yaar...god created love such a way that till now noone knows or could define wat is love...n love doesn't come in physical aspect...love comes in mutual understanding...trust...small sacrfices...adjustments...thats true love...sinal portrayed beautifully...kudos to ekta n team to penned down a beautiful love story n kudos to sammy-keerti to make the love story so real n natural with their amazing n sizzzling chemistry...sinal love story is very realistic thats way happensd in real life bet husband-wife...one could relate easily with them...no wonder they are the best jodi...i alwaysd loved such love stries more than dmg...mjht ...geet...types...sinal love story portrays the real life of an husband-wife same goes to sooraj-sandhya of dbah