6th and 7th FEB episode Views!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Hey ABIANSTongue

I have caught up with the last two episodes and read a few Forum topics and wanted to share some points that with you all.

It wasn't boring. It portrayed Krishna in different lights.
Krishna ruled the two episodes.
Krishna grew and has become very admirable.
Yes the protest may not have been most peoples cup of tea but VP is out of jail now?
I am also gutted that there wasn't many PRISHNA scenes, but we can't have that all the time. Krishna needs to fiqure herself out first then I believe the LOVE will blossom.

all in all I believe that if the story line moves forward this week or next with Prishna/interview/TTS house then we will have things to look forward to. I really have high hopes for AB and you all still carry on watching the serial, unless of course the CVS butcher the story!

I only made bullet points but feel free to add your thought.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6shaazimoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6th and 7th FEB episode Views!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
I aggree dear tht It was not Boring . My only complaint regarding which I made a seperate topic also tht I want 2 see balance b/w Both d families . If They can show each n every expressions of Krishna n her family members then why r they not showing it with DBPS n his family members ? I know  we can't get Prishna scenes everytimen i have no complaints abt tht but We can atleast get little more focus on DBPS family .Is it 2 hard or Is it not necesaary ? It's more then 1 month DBPS family is been introduced but tell me a single scene whch they had shown it in Detail . Not a single one .This is d only complaint I have frm ct's . I hope They listens 2 us . rest is all good . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ursh-

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

I aggree dear tht It was not Boring . My only complaint regarding which I made a seperate topic also tht I want 2 see balance b/w Both d families . If They can show each n every expressions of Krishna n her family members then why r they not showing it with DBPS n his family members ? I know we can't get Prishna scenes everytimen i have no complaints abt tht but We can atleast get little more focus on DBPS family .Is it 2 hard or Is it not necesaary ? It's more then 1 month DBPS family is been introduced but tell me a single scene whch they had shown it in Detail . Not a single one .This is d only complaint I have frm ct's . I hope They listens 2 us . rest is all good .

I agree with you. CVs haven't exactly shown the dynamics of the DBPS family, but I am sure the family will be shown :) Its just time.

Edited by urshiep - 08 February 2012 at 6:14am

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by urshiep

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

I aggree dear tht It was not Boring . My only complaint regarding which I made a seperate topic also tht I want 2 see balance b/w Both d families . If They can show each n every expressions of Krishna n her family members then why r they not showing it with DBPS n his family members ? I know we can't get Prishna scenes everytimen i have no complaints abt tht but We can atleast get little more focus on DBPS family .Is it 2 hard or Is it not necesaary ? It's more then 1 month DBPS family is been introduced but tell me a single scene whch they had shown it in Detail . Not a single one .This is d only complaint I have frm ct's . I hope They listens 2 us . rest is all good .

I agree with you. CVs haven't exactly shown the dynamics of the DBPS family, but I am sure the family will be shown :) Its just time.

Hope so we get it in furthur epsodes becozz I seriously want 2 see it . May b we will get it in dis Pintu-Pinky engagement track or Prishna marrige track or may be before . 

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
nice post...hoping for some pintu and prishna scenes this week

moniluvskinshuk

samin6

IF-Dazzler

samin6

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I found the DC a hypocrite. If he was so honest why did he come home to do an interview for Pinky

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.