India-Forums

Cant Jia Get Pregnant again?

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

ConfusedHaha! gotcha atleast got you guys to read it but yeah i mean since her baby is dead or is it why dont the writers help her find her baby or get her pregnant again But i guess since that two timer and jia aren't together thats impossible, and even  if they did the show wont last long. And why isnt netras stomach big might i ask? Oh and the promo where netra and jia are standing in the mirror came on its was a good promo though jia has a speech problem. But hey i still love her! Jia looked hot in that black saree!

SO now that jia is leaving the house which i know the family will stop her what do you guys think will happen? Will jia find out the truth who is destroying the family? Will she ever find her lost child? Will she find happiness? Will this be another pkg? Confused WHat are your thoughts on this?

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 5:19am | IP Logged
I hope she gets guts to kick netra out
Windzzz Newbie
Windzzz
Windzzz

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Well, lemme give my opinion on questions that u just asked as i am a newbie, i need to participate a lot... Well Firstly, I think Jia wants to leave the house at some point, and yeah of course the so called "family" would try to stop her from leaving, and she eventually have to stay again, so there wouldnt be any dilemmas about that. And as far as the baby that disappeared, i think she will eventually get it back, once she knows who is the person who's destroying her family. And as for Netra, i think shekhar somehow will turn to be a "nice guy" once again, and he'll ofcourse wins Jia's heart back, and kick Netra out or she will die at the end, just as other "typical" story. that's about it ehehe thats basically what i want to see in this serie. Hopefully it turns out to be like that. LOL

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:38am | IP Logged
yeah but reading the updates it seems like the family will kick out jia! read april 22 update
Windzzz Newbie
Windzzz
Windzzz

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Yeah true, i wonder why she did that .. weird
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:25am | IP Logged
i know she is stupid
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top