Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Finally caught up with the episode (even though I should have invested that time in my bare sleep) but so worth it!!! I need to insert blades between my eye lids to keep my eyes open now - so won't make this a long gush, but a post for the heck of having one! 

Apart from the twice repeated Mohan liner that I took to so much LOL - the post title a near namesake hence - Addu was the star of the day! Out and out - no longer deserving of the fond piddi title! The kids are show stoppers of this series all by themselves! 

I loved and ROFLed at Guru throwing back "reporter main thode hu!" at Mohan, when the two of them finally begun putting pieces together, only to find the conundrum all the more complicated! Loved the way Nanhi's bell call and goodnight kiss tugged at Mohan so strongly that he turned right about to assert "nahin yaar, ye nahi ho sakta!" 

Renu continuing with her venom spewing spree - all the more now like she's lost the last shard of inhibition - and sourpuss being in character as always Dead FIL's idealism gets to me sometimes, before I remind myself he's on the good side. But really, these are the kind of people who put me off even more than the more selfishly negative people like Renu... 

Guru boldly sneak peaking at Tanu's "free show" ROFL But even more hilarious to me (yes, Guru, someone beat you today) was Mohan's marked impassive disinterest, even indifferent disdain at being yanked to watch Tanu and his boxer show ROFL ROFL For a moment Guru was such a typical "biwi" on the lookout for mohalla drama and then nagging her hubby to come watch and enjoy it too ROFL Oh I love these two!!! Blushing

(on a side note, minus of Guru and Mohan distraction in this scene, I would majorly sulk over the CVs using MM's sad strung tune for Nidhi and Tanu Shocked like come on!!! )

Mohan's determined attempts at confronting Mirchi Madam falling flat in the face so far - who's surprised?! The promo goes on to add tomorrow's extended dialogue wont be fetching him any result soon either - Mohan bhaiya, papad belne ko tayaar ho jao. Lambi innings hai ye LOL 

Overall - another decently paced and balanced episode. Looking forward to tomorrow, and the overall unfolding of drama leading up to the teaming of MM for the DN case. 

---
xx
JZee

Edited by JZephyr - 07 February 2012 at 7:50pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

praniti-Swetha-fatim30-RD--Khush-rusha4003-acacia-Maz.MR21-Fivr-sun-naaaaaaaaamanzilmukul-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Of Khatarnaak Items, Ek Se Ek!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Tanu's Free showROFL what a lineROFL

total free for guruROFL

guru bhi patla bibi ke jaise Me thodi reporter huLOL

sahi me ekse ek khatarnak log rahte he mohan ke Aaspas.LOL

monu looking so cute in this episodeDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchiki-Swetha-without-fathomsun-naaaaaaaaa

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Awww get some sleep, JzeeHug

Dude if you can write so well on lack of sleep, toh fully rested kya hoga? LOL...I wish I could write this well when my brain is fried...haha

Love the title...I just love how Mohan SAYS that line in the epi...'ek se ek khatarnaak item'...rofl...and seeing the promo toh I'm even more amused how Mohan is facing the ENTIRE khatarnaak items ka clan head on...Go Mohan! Wooohoo! lol

And yes the MG scene was so husband-wife-ish as always...haha...

Addu looked mega adorable with the chocolate smeared on his face...and he gave Renu a good dose so cheers for Piddi! LOL arey piddi toh uska PYAAR se name rakha hai Mohan ne...rehne do :P

The Mohan-Nanhi bell ringing moment was the most poignant and sweetest today...showed the connection b/w MN so nicely and gave good flow to the scene.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchiki-Swetha-without-fathom-Fivr-manzilmukul-RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Really everyone in that house except Nanhi is "khatarnak Item" only for Mohan. Poor guy I don't know how is going to deal with all of them.  

I liked Addu the most in this episode. He was so cute. 

Tannu's performance would have unbearable for me, if guru was not enjoying and having fun. Maybe tannu will think that guru is doing these things to him. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-without-fathom-RadhaMohan-

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Oh man Jzee! *reverent muh* I am amazed how you find time to make these posts being as tired as you are. Mujhey toh hosh hi nahi rehta.. Embarrassed

Waise I have to say k jo poora ghar nahi kar saka, woh humare piddi ne kar diya - he shut Renu up!!! *dances* I was SO entertained by her staggered walk through the streets with soap on her face. After all the BS she hurls at everyone else, it's only fair that she gets to deal with some of it too. Aur waise toh Megha and her kids are the anti-Christ for her. But jaise hi zaroorat parhi "Mera Addu!" ho gaya tha. *rolls eyes*

And LMAO @ Tanu's dance. The only thing that made that scene go from "weird" to "hilarious" was Guru's sneak-peeking expressions! ROFL Oh man!

I am looking forward to today.. And hopefully this class will end soon so I can actually watch it too!

without-fathom-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
@Laher - haha, yeh, but that's what it was right? phunny phunny (in Guru's own words) free show LOL I went double ROFL at the way he entertained himself bindaas at the expense of Tanu's "virtual izzat" and then snubbed with his psst! chal jaa jakar so jaa! ROFL 

@Nur and Fivraa - Yaar, I was dead tired but NBT episodes word like instant expresso shots LOL I absolutely had no post making plans when I sat down to watch it - but then here I was, back to insufferably gushing Blushing I can't even begin on how high I am about having a show to look out for every evening - however late and tired - and like you said Fivr, the idea of a let down is just scary after how the show's grown on all of usOuch On that note, you guys seen that article about Mohan's boss becoming a parallel lead? For some reason, I feel very wary of the idea - and I really truly do not want any love triangle business here - even if this is me thinking too fast and far ahead - because MM have enough of story to hold onto and build on without any exterior agent to add to it! Khair, let's wait and watch, what else! 

@ subhas - Addu WAS the rockstar, I just have no getting over the kid's expressions! When the scene started with him lounging laad saabi style mein with his chocolate I had glue myself to my seat to not barge into the screen and hug him silly! Like awwieee that kid! And of course then he pulled off that uber-successful revenge plan, piddi style LOL which like Fivr said no one in the house had managed !!! All out team GO ADDU!  I can hardly wait to watch scenes between Mohan and Addu, and Guru and Addu *bobs up and down in excited anticipation* 

Anyone seen today's episode yet? I'm going to be late catching up again, sadly... 

-Fivr--RadhaMohan-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Jzee, today was a good epi as well and Akanksha especially was quite good in that scene when Mohan shows up at the door.

I'm also not liking the sound of this "parallel lead" but let's see what kind of character it turns out to be.

Edited by nureat01 - 08 February 2012 at 11:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom-Fivr-

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Oh so they had a quick follow up on the aired promo?! Sigh of relief! 

Eeeh! Excited to watch all the Mohan vs Khatarnaak clan drama LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.