Frequent Posters

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzbitz786

I agree with your line "her intentions were excellent, her actions marred it." She should have gone about it better. But on that same note, I HAVE to say the same for Viraj, he may love Jhanvi, but his actions seriously damage his image in front of me, even if it is KB playing the role.

When I read that article about Khekader and Divya (under the title People like Viraj exist in the real world...) I had no sympathy for him, and in that same sense, I feel the same way about Viraj and what might happen to him, or how he gets punished. I'm trying to look at the show from a real perspective, just like how I felt about the News story of Divya, or about my kin being in the same situation.

People like Viraj exist in this world - true ! BUT everyone does not become murderer and abuser for mental illness, paranoia or OCPD.

You can hear many cases of wives being burnt or murdered - but what is the reason behind those murders? In most cases, it's the dowry related issue and those who kill a woman for money are not suffering from paranoia or OCPD - they are just brutal and greedy for money. ( I don't know if too much greed can be termed as some mental problem or not)

There are men who beat their wives for trivial reasons - this is the way they think they can control their wives - this is what they have learned since their childhood. Having lived in a patriarchal society and in families controlled by men, they have been taught that a woman should always serve/please men and would remain under their control. It's not about mental disorder, it's about belief system that has been imparted to them.
If we ask our maids, then most of them will reply that their husbands abuse them. But cases of domestic violence/ physical is comparatively less among more educated society.

And lastly, there are cases where husbands are suffering from mental disorder like Viraj - paranoia, bipolar disorder, OCD etc.

After reading the news about Divya - I felt that the guy was suffering from paranoia, bipolar disorder and may be more mental problems. But the sad fact is that the woman could not walk out of her marriage most probably for family & social pressure. And may be, just may be, she never realized that the man with whom she is living is a mental patient . I am not justifying his acts but I think that if the man's parents/siblings/friends could have understood his problem and dealt with it in proper manner (i am sure that man has shown suspicious and bipolar behavior in other circumstances) when the first symptoms showed or if Divya had got her parent's support - things might have been otherwise.
Edited by doyelpakhi - 12 years ago
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
many of u guys already said so much about it.. I have nothing much to add..specifically onto Dadi Gaga!! πŸ˜› unfortunately i have never liked her. So i firstly thought to stay away from this post..but as i read through opinions it's getting interesting.

As always good start Mili! 😊 Will get to know more ppl this way!
Manipadma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
for me its just a show not reality atleast as a viewer I'm treating it as an interestin show... As far as i know its the story of jahnvi's struggle ..so luking forward to it... πŸ˜ƒ
Mili27 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Manipadma]for me its just a show not reality atleast as a viewer I'm treating it as an interestin show... As far as i know its the story of jahnvi's struggle ..so luking forward to it... πŸ˜ƒ

Same her. For me watching a show is like reading a book. Reel over, real takes over. I use an interesting show like this only to expand my knowledge, understanding of people and way of thinking. The moment I see ghughat and saas, I say Tata, Bye-Bye! Pity, I never watched Star One.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
pls dont get me wrong... i never liked daadi. her methods of trying to find out more abt viraj's past was all wrong... the way she behaved at the dinning table, did her pooja early in the morning, took money frm viraj's purse like a πŸ·... i dont approve... but she has earned some brownie points from me bcoz she was the only one in this serial who has showed some spine... unlike jhanvi🀒... who is always scared, crying... bechaari... dukhiyaari naari... now apart from the maid...who also is doubtful..πŸ€” i dont think anybody is capable of challenging viraj... all r katputlis in his hands..🀒 Edited by flutterby - 12 years ago
Mili27 thumbnail
[QUOTE=flutterby]pls dont get me wrong... i never liked daadi. her methods of trying to find out more abt viraj's past was all wrong... the way she behaved at the dinning table, did her pooja early in the morning, took money frm viraj's purse like a πŸ·... i dont approve... but she has earned some brownie points from me bcoz she was the only one in this serial who has showed some spine... unlike jhanvi🀒... who is always scared, crying... bechaari... dukhiyaari naari... now apart from the maid...who also is doubtful..πŸ€” i dont think anybody is capable of challenging viraj... all r katputlis in his hands..🀒

Absolutely agree with you! Jahnvi has started to irritate me with her crying and shivering. Dadi was bindaas but silly.πŸ˜†