Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Hello friends,

I have never liked Dadi and have been veryyy vocal about that. Some other friends have also supported this view. However, I'm sure that there are many others who have chosen to remain silent because they feel their view may be in the minority. My request is to such readers. Please feel free to give your opinions. You may feel that dadi was, sorry, is a valiant lady trying her best to save her beloved Grand-daughter. That Viraj needs no mercy and deserves harsh punishment . That the only way Jahnvi can escape this marriage is if Viraj gets killed or if she runs away with another hero. Please put forward your views as all of us are willing to understand the other perspective.      

I am really keen to see a matured, healthy, inclusive SB forum where we can express our views, accept others' views and also learn and grow as we are  entertained.

Imay not be able to answer due to a busy schedule but hope you can appreciate what I am try to say here.Smile    

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzbitz786BWSweetuharshad.diwani--Flora--..Naina..RoyalLEO_Krrishcarisma2Fearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Say you! Say me!" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Hola Sharmila!

So I'm one of those people who initially did not mind what Dadi was doing. Yes, she's interfering, but it was for the benefit of her granddaughter. From the beginning of the show, she came off as a very intelligent lady. Whereas the rest of Jahnvi's family came under Viraj's "maya", hm what's the right word? They automatically fell for his words, she was the only one to voice her concerns, telling them that they should be a little more cautious in proceeding further with this marriage.

Furthermore, when Jahnvi's family visited her at the Dobriyal mansion after the wedding, only Dadi was the one to recognize that maybe there was something that Jahnvi was keeping from her, that she wasn't actually happy. And her suspicions were pretty much confirmed when she overheard the watchman talking etc.

And I think in some sense she definitely was justified in interfering and trying to help her granddaughter escape the hell she's suffering through.

However, recently, I feel like her actions aren't smart, they're more spontaneous. Why would someone like her attempt to tackle someone like Viraj? Why wouldn't she try to enlist someone to help her out? Yes she's talked to Sanjay, but he's in jail! He can't help her! There's always safety in numbers, and I think her having one more person along with her, maybe someone from Jahnvi's family, would have been more intelligent. At any point since she's moved into Dobriyal mansion, she could have talked to someone but she chose not to. Even in the past few episodes, ever since Dr. Rana disclosed the truth, instead of attempting to confront Viraj by herself...which led to her being in the current situation she's in, she should have brought someone else along with her. The one hope I have left is when, in today's episode, she said that she sent the file off to somewhere else.

Overall though, yes, I get where you guys are coming from with your dislike for her, but I think her interference is not so bad. And she had the right intentions, so I can't really completely hate her.

That being said, amd I glad that her track is over and we won't see that "adventurous" Dadi anymore? Definitely! It's hightime we get back to Jahnvi and Viraj.

Phew. Long post. Hope I haven't put people to sleep LOL

Cheers!
Naina

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhiharshad.diwaniMili27LuvStrk-001carisma2

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Naina, Wonderful to read your post. I agree dadi is the only lady here who is not influenced by Viraj's aura. She could sense that Jahnvi's paradise is lost! So far so good. Its acting like Ms Marple was something I could understand and appreciate. It was her Lara Croft avatar that irritated me. Valour without a direction, made Dadi into a Don Quixote.

CVs could have shown her having tender moments with Jahnvi, worried about the unborn baby etc. Something that could have highlighted her maternal instincts.The way the Cvs portrayed her, scampering here and there, blood shot, revenge seeking eyes, belligerent mannerisms that diluted the effect she could have otherwise created by her wisdom and dignity. I will and always maintain Dadi's intentions were 'excellent', her actions marred it, for me.

The file could be with Sanjay. Sancho Panza to the Quixotic Dadi !

Edited by sarcozee - 07 February 2012 at 8:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhiBWSweetu..Naina..sub_rosacarisma2

BWSweetu

Goldie

BWSweetu

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I loved dadi character too, and hate that ugly scary evil minded viraajDead
he should die..but I like karanvir bohra so I want his good judwa bhai to appear in serial fr jaanvi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

crazygod

crazygod

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I liked Dadi's character... For one reason that she is the only one who was sane enough to see through Viraj, and in whatever capacity tried to help Jhanvi.. And for her age and background she actually did a lot. Old people we see in today's shows, submit themselves or family to God and Destiny, but she didn't... 

I think the writers tried to make a point here. Though Dadi is sane, has wisdom, but she is not very educated. And even in modern cities of India, Psychological/ Psychiatric patients are referred by people as Mad/Paagal. Through Dadi they wanted to show this approach, that even though your intentions are right, you might have a wrong approach, and see as a result what happened to Dadi... Or for that sake, the ice cream vendor who called Viraj as Paagal. And as the saying goes, its important to put an effort, whether its wrong or right. You will at least learn. Though Dadi might not be in a condition to use that learning, but it will come handy for Jhanvi... 

I think they have left it for Jhanvi, to have a right approach towards the problem. But even that won't work, as Viraj is not the guy who finds anything wrong with him, or accept any treatment. Since according to Dr Rana, Viraj as a child also ditched the treatment smartly, now he is a full grown evil... And for the show to run, he won't be treated so early. I just hope that CV's show the right approach of Jhanvi, for trying to get him medically treated.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzbitz786doyelpakhiMili27..Naina..

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Milli!

Ditto!

You say exactly what I feel.

Her intentions were marred by her actions - simple as.

Rem I said to you I will ease my way into this forum - to try and understand the mentality of others  - Hence my first posts were to explain - a) enjoy the show
b) Explained Viraj is a OCPD patient.

I am dissapointed and angry at some comments on this forum today, where ppl come in and talk to us abt our behaviour. Like we need ppl half our age questioning us abt our behaviour.

Secondly they treat Viraj as JIGSAW, Like he's pure evil only.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27..Naina..Fearless_Lover

ritzbitz786

ritzbitz786

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarcozee

Naina, Wonderful to read your post. I agree dadi is the only lady here who is not influenced by Viraj's aura. She could sense that Jahnvi's paradise is lost! So far so good. Its acting like Ms Marple was something I could understand and appreciate. It was her Lara Croft avatar that irritated me. Valour without a direction, made Dadi into a Don Quixote.

CVs could have shown her having tender moments with Jahnvi, worried about the unborn baby etc. Something that could have highlighted her maternal instincts.The way the Cvs portrayed her, scampering here and there, blood shot, revenge seeking eyes, belligerent mannerisms that diluted the effect she could have otherwise created by her wisdom and dignity. I will and always maintain Dadi's intentions were 'excellent', her actions marred it, for me.

I agree with your line "her intentions were excellent, her actions marred it." She should have gone about it better. But on that same note, I HAVE to say the same for Viraj, he may love Jhanvi, but his actions seriously damage his image in front of me, even if it is KB playing the role.

When I read that article about Khekader and Divya (under the title People like Viraj exist in the real world...) I had no sympathy for him, and in that same sense, I feel the same way about Viraj and what might happen to him, or how he gets punished. I'm trying to look at the show from a real perspective, just like how I felt about the News story of Divya, or about my kin being in the same situation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27..Naina..

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzbitz786

[QUOTE=sarcozee]Naina, Wonderful to read your post. I agree dadi is the only lady here who is not influenced by Viraj's aura. She could sense that Jahnvi's paradise is lost! So far so good. Its acting like Ms Marple was something I could understand and appreciate. It was her Lara Croft avatar that irritated me. Valour without a direction, made Dadi into a Don Quixote.

I agree with your line "her intentions were excellent, her actions marred it." She should have gone about it better. But on that same note, I HAVE to say the same for Viraj, he may love Jhanvi, but his actions seriously damage his image in front of me, even if it is KB playing the role.

When I read that article about Khekader and Divya (under the title People like Viraj exist in the real world...) I had no sympathy for him, and in that same sense, I feel the same way about Viraj and what might happen to him, or how he gets punished. I'm trying to look at the show from a real perspective, just like how I felt about the News story of Divya, or about my kin being in the same situation.

Hi Ritz, glad to read your comment and would love to interact more with you. Viraj is not a character I would love to know in life, a show is alright. From a real perspective, filing an FIR against him and then approaching a counsellor would have helped. However in India, every action of a woman gets marred by the social implications. Jahnvi has been pulled by her own parents. Dadi was absolutely right in her decision to find more about Viraj but her overenthusiasm ruined everything. People like Viraj exist in real lives because women let them exist by bowing to all their demands. I wish at least now the CVs focus on Jahnvi and not just show her crying,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhi..Naina..carisma2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.