Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

FAULADI DAADI... KA SACH SE SAMNA !

It's not nice what happened to Daadi, but that Budiya was really getting on my last nerve.

We all know the truth of Viraj, but Daadi doesn't know the full extent yet she still sat there calling him a dharinda and all, telling him Jahnvi doesn' t love him etc.

This budhiya would have ended up making things worse for Jahnvi...

I can't believe - This is a love to hate character.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ironman26Mili27--Flora--LuvStrk-001shrutisinhaABBY_JERANMS-meghasharmaRoyalLEO_Krrish.JealousBasher.Fearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello Daadi !!! GOOD-BYE DAADI !!!" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Dadi made me realise that mere age does not make anyone venerable. She was hellbent on ruining so many lives just to prove her own point. I echo Viraj's sentiments, Selfish lady.She was acting like delinquent street urchins of India who, whenever they spot someone a little crazy, will pelt stones at them and start the chorus, paagal , paagal! Insensitive, juvenile.Angry 

Yesterday, we saw a very different Viraj, nervous, weak, vulnerable and totally at the mercy of fate! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ironman26LuvStrk-001shrutisinhacarisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarcozee

Dadi made me realise that mere age does not make anyone venerable. She was hellbent on ruining so many lives just to prove her own point. I echo Viraj's sentiments, Selfish lady.She was acting like delinquent street urchins of India who, whenever they spot someone a little crazy, will pelt stones at them and start the chorus, paagal , paagal! Insensitive, juvenile.Angry 

Yesterday, we saw a very different Viraj, nervous, weak, vulnerable and totally at the mercy of fate! 
Oh Viraj was brilliant - especially the way he'd lost control in opening the door, hiding from Jahnvi, running down the stairs dizzly. He was brill.

I agree, Dadi has the wrong way of handling matters.

You know - Milli  -  I just hate that Budhiya.

There are two parts to the story. We know abt Viraj's like after the age of 8. BUT what happened before the age of 8 - That holds the key.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ironman26Mili27

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
@ Mili: Can't agree more with u! SmileStar

@ Cari: Beautiful topic!Star Thumbs Up and yes i hate her character too.. I actually never liked her character, infact Sia too...never liked her...

Nyhow...I hate ppl who are judgemental and who lacks knowledge, one should be Concrete and 100% sure before passing on statements on any other person. Dadi could've worked really well if she had been thoughtful and knowing the pros/cons of her acts. She should've been thinking FIRSTLY and FOREMOSTly only about Jhanvi and her baby. if she had done that she would've never Provoked Viraj. She had so many oppotunities to find out the total truth. she got the file, she went to Sanjay! (*very strong move*) , She went to Dr. Rana (*again very strong move*) but the only thing she ruined her all efforts by provoking Viraj, directly going against him, challanging him was NOT right and More over abusing him (*like she abused payal..the way she talks to ppl as if she OWNs them!! * I mean i don't find any difce btwn Viraj talking to Geeta and Dadi talking to Payal! I mean WT* ) one should have ways of solving problems, she never showed sincere efforts in enlighting Jhanvi, all she wanted to do is to proove her point and proove how right she is on Viraj's Pagalpan (*hated it!!) 

Calling a normal person "Mad" would also make that person upset, this guy who has HIGH Arrogance, and always been on top of all, calling him Mad was just not right, that too without knowing what really means by OCPD! ONe should Learn about things before they say it..and I personally Believe that ONLY God can Judge people NO one else!!

The way she abused Viraj calling him Darinda, pagal, jhanwar...i mean WT* is wrong with her??? was she there to proove him guilty (that too of what??? that he is an OCPD patient!! Gosh...) She thought he Killed his OWN parents!! who would do that?? and WHY would someone do that..I mean i would definately blv her if she had a Proof of her words, but if u don't have proof, u can't call him killer!! (atleast not until he is prooven guilty) really pissed me off..

Today, how helpless he was, how sad he was, how worried he felt...sense of loosing someone whom u love more than ur life was aparent in his behavior (*i bet Kv must be VERY emotional in this scene) HOw can u just take away something (* in this case Everything*) that one loves?, the reason of his life belongs to Jhanvi and her happiness.His life breaths through her surrounded by her.. U can only feel this pain if u have been in that position of loosing someone close to ur heart..that FEEL is terrible!!Ouch It's heart wrenching painBroken Heart... He doesn't have his parents, his sister is not stable, his sister is afraid of him, how helpless he can be...can anyone imgine that??? he would become Orphan again, if he loose Jhanvi... He will LOOSE himself if that happens!! Broken Heart

for those of u who want to Kill him or give him a peace of mind, I beg u to imgine to be in that position!Sleepy (* i know u guys will say what about the pain Jhanvi went through??, to answer that: How human it is to do the same that he did to jhanvi? if u want to rectify something, u gota find the route of the problem and then try to find alternatives to cure it, tit for tat don't work always and now w/ the addition of Junior Dobriyal that stands no chance!*)

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 10 February 2012 at 7:31am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ironman26ManipadmaPristineSoulMili27--Flora--LuvStrk-001shrutisinhacarisma2

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

[QUOTE=sarcozee]Dadi made me realise that mere age does not make anyone venerable. She was hellbent on ruining so many lives just to prove her own point. I echo Viraj's sentiments, Selfish lady.She was acting like delinquent street urchins of India who, whenever they spot someone a little crazy, will pelt stones at them and start the chorus, paagal , paagal! Insensitive, juvenile.Angry 

Oh Viraj was brilliant - especially the way he'd lost control in opening the door, hiding from Jahnvi, running down the stairs dizzly. He was brill.

I agree, Dadi has the wrong way of handling matters.

You know - Milli  -  I just hate that Budhiya.

There are two parts to the story. We know abt Viraj's like after the age of 8. BUT what happened before the age of 8 - That holds the key.

That budhiya Angry might have aggravated Viraj's condition by harping on how Jahnvi is going to leave him, she does not love him etc. I am afraid heightened insecurity and paranoia will make Viraj more dangerous. Jaate jaate also she had to ruin things!Dead

PristineSoulLuvStrk-001RoyalLEO_Krrishcarisma2

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
 Many times I felt that I am a being  harsh with Dadi's character. I did try to see her as Joan of Arc but failed. I cannot identify with that level of crudeness, lack of sympathy and understanding, selfishness and shrillness. I have been stressing on this factor right from the beginning that Dadi is being dismissive of Jahnvi's mental and physical condition. When did Dr Rana suggest that Viraj's secret should be made into a breaking news. Why did not Dadi think of the first option, Get Viraj for treatment.

That's because she was blinded by her own achievement of reaching the bandh kamra. Her running into the hall, reminded me of the little child, who rushes in with his or her masterpiece, Papa, Mummy dekho maine kitna achha draw kiya or see my marks! Kiddish!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulLuvStrk-001RoyalLEO_Krrish

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
sorrry but compleltly shocked and sad to see your guys beheviour

Just a question. I am just asking this question to you alll. anwser this and be honest

If your sister, grand daughter, daughter was in jhanvi place. if your close one was getting tortured then how would you have felt. what would have been your reaction???????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetuLuv4gamesLuvStrk-001.Reshama.VintageWine-MamuKiBhanji-Soaps1

BWSweetu

Goldie

BWSweetu

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

sorrry but compleltly shocked and sad to see your guys beheviour

Just a question. I am just asking this question to you alll. anwser this and be honest

If your sister, grand daughter, daughter was in jhanvi place. if your close one was getting tortured then how would you have felt. what would have been your reaction???????

Clap  viraaj is criminal he should be hanged till death

LuvStrk-001.Reshama.VintageWine-MamuKiBhanji-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.