Page 2 Page 5

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Hi guys :-)

Made a VM on Mohan-Megha/Kunal-Akanksha on the song 'ek main aur ek tu'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSsUNAPKDfY

Comments/Criticisms are most welcome :-)

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

zaraman--Minks--cemre-Swetha-ulakminiKevacutegirl94fatim30madhu_sridhar-RD-zara990Mru_beeMehek25Maz.aanyakunatJay_taporiGeeshuSmeera123MR21without-fathommanzilmukul--khushi--.Nabi.Nymeriawind453hey.bhagguKai.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohan Megha VM: Ek main aur ek tu" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
me likey :))Big smile

The song seems to suit Mohan-Megha's equation so far and how they end up colliding head on each time ever since that one fateful day of Addu's birthday.LOL
I like the way you edited the scenes to fit the lyrics and the part from the interview where both are singing while facing each other.
Good work AnuThumbs Up

You should make Mohan-Guru or Mohan-Nanhi one as well if and when you get time.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25GeeshuAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

me likey :))Big smile

The song seems to suit Mohan-Megha's equation so far and how they end up colliding head on each time ever since that one fateful day of Addu's birthday.LOL
I like the way you edited the scenes to fit the lyrics and the part from the interview where both are singing while facing each other.
Good work AnuThumbs Up

You should make Mohan-Guru or Mohan-Nanhi one as well if and when you get time.Smile

Hey thanks, Amy! LOL it's a quirky song and I imagined it quirkily on MM...they are hardly on friendly terms for certain portions of the song so I just cut those out and used the happier Kunal-Akanksha moments from that RM interview cuz it was just so darn cuteLOL

I totally want to make some MG, MN ones too...hopefully soon :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GeeshuNymeria

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

FANTABULOUSClap...Geez perfect song for them ...and i love how u've matched the scenes to the song ...BRILLIANT

Edited by rdfan - 07 February 2012 at 4:00pm

GeeshuAreYaar

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Oh you made a formal post with the VM - didn't I gush enough on YT?! It's ringing in my head like an anthem now - can't believe this song (or more precisely your VM with this song) is what it finally took to get me over my "Aur Ho" perpetual repeats!!! 

One word - FANTASTIC! Clap

The first 15 seconds - and that moment in between with "ek main hu aur ek tu" where you matched Kunal going wohoo fist in the air are ... Blushing

GeeshumanzilmukulAreYaar

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
HAHAHA.. Loved the VM, Anu.

The first baahey naa chudha part and generally you will have a girl trying to get away from a guy and yahan toh ulta tha. That was so much fun. And part from 2.10 onwards where the female voice is screeching in the background singing " I wanna be with you" and you matched Megha's rant against Mohan with her pointing fingers at him, hilarious... hahahaha

Loved the timing of all the scenes. Star

-- Mru

GeeshuAreYaar

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Anu..Hug
Awesome VM on MegHan..Clap And Ur Song selection of 'ek main aur ek tu' is simply too good..Clap Its matches MegHan's current situation to the 'T'.Approve

Geeshu-MohanKiRaadha-AreYaar

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
ok weird observation as I am watching the vm again. from 0.37, where Megha runs after Mohan to prevent him from following Koyal, she waddles like a penguin. I think it is because of the saree. hahaha.. I should probably not laugh so much, since I can barely walk in one.LOL But the running style is so penguin like unlike when you run in jeans or shorts... hahaha

Sorry about the tangent Embarrassed

-- Mru

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.