Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

WU-7th Feb- The Amar Files ...Suniye to!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

I see no written updt for the day and nor do I see Nur's post so am putting up a brief updt for todays epi

-In short the epi starts with Mohan trying to get more info on Amar and he finds himself in a turmoil cause the proofs he has all point to Amar but bec he happens to be Nanhi's father his heart isnt too convinced and he decides to talk to Megha and find out more abt this before he prints the story ...but he is reluctant to talk to MMLOL...Meanwhile Tannu conts to get chits/notes to harass him and one asks him to take of his clothes on the terrace and do break dance which he does and Guru c's this and starts copying him and even gets Mohan to have a look ,Nidhi meanwhile watches tannu frm her binoculars and then decides its enuf and goes upto Tannu to ask him whats up and what is he doing ?

-Renu as usual bad mouthing Megs and Addu overhears and pulls a prank on Renu

-Mohan tries to talk to MM and she hits back saying its all yr fault that our family is in so much trouble ...i got delayed yesterday n Mohan says how is it my fault if Sanjay bhaiya got fired ..

-Precap- Same MM walking away n Mohan mentions Mahananda flyover and she stops and turns bk

U have to c the scene where nanhi rings the bell and calls him and blows a flying kiss and says Gnite ...and Mohans reaction Embarrassed

Edited by rdfan - 07 February 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashahcirrohini_2007momsx3neetapiluswarajgiroinkoinkshiny3naniOnly4Dilishindia73thamizh93jheel1-Swetha-surabifatim30nabz8888Nikki_CIshqDewaanicutegirl94Mru_bee-Khush-Micronrusha4003serialwatcher16without-fathomDew-dropLadyMcbethmanzilmukulmisty85Nymeria-MohanKiRaadha-.Suprabha.AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-7th Feb- The Amar Files ...Suniye to!!!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks you are our writing update saverHug

Guru tanu scene OMG LOL

Mohan looking so cute he is waiting mirchi madam aawwwDay Dreaming
mirchi door band kar diya monu pe Unhappy

missing nanhi today.

Adduu ne Aaccha bakra i mean bakri banaya renu koLOLClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

jheel1

jheel1

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Hey Rd, thanks, was waiting for this. Haven't watched it yet, will get around to it in the morn as soon as I have the house to myself.Wink

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the written RD - I too came by to check on the posts, but don't see any yet... and still have to watch myself, but browsed through the post and it seems like another decent Tuesday, yeh?! Although it seems like the MM talk over the Amar scandal has been rolled over to tomorrow... 

Be back to comment after I catch the episode 

xx
JZee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RD--MohanKiRaadha-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Pooja...LOL I got lazy today about making a post but I'm surprised to see no activity in the forum in general...it's pretty dead today...looks like all the junta ran off to watch their Mills and Boons type HAWT shows instead...lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RD-without-fathomNymeria-MohanKiRaadha-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Thanks for the update, Pooja...LOL I got lazy today about making a post but I'm surprised to see no activity in the forum in general...it's pretty dead today...looks like all the junta ran off to watch their Mills and Boons type HAWT shows instead...lol

the reg updter for the day is gayab as usualLOL...and i was sooo waiting that either u or Jzee wud make one post and it wud cover up for todays updt but i guess we both  felt lazy on the same day ...LOL.and Jzee was busy ...as for the junta well the regular ones were there waiting for yr post ..as for the occasional visitors i guess the Hawt shows had better stuff to offer ...LOL...

without-fathom-MohanKiRaadha-AreYaar

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

Thanks for the written RD - I too came by to check on the posts, but don't see any yet... and still have to watch myself, but browsed through the post and it seems like another decent Tuesday, yeh?! Although it seems like the MM talk over the Amar scandal has been rolled over to tomorrow... 

Be back to comment after I catch the episode 

xx
JZee

Yeh it was a gud epi ...i'd say more than decent ...with Amar's case taking centre stage ...nd i liked Mohan's inner turmoil with rgds to the proofs against Amar and him  being Nanhi's father ...Guru was fun today ...and there was that Aww moment btw Mohan n Nanhi ...plus Addu was back in action LOL...as 4 MM talk it carries over all the way ...the new promo just adds to it LOL

Edited by rdfan - 07 February 2012 at 3:55pm

Nymeria-MohanKiRaadha-AreYaar

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
^^ Aisi ghor accusation Stern Smile My 20th century grey haired elegant but entirely non-beefcakish adviser has assigned me to finish up reading incredible amounts of stuff written by 17th and 18th century (non-beefcakish yes) thinks who could be the hottest men around that time, but frock coats and frill blouses with high waist pants and nail boots, the inimitable hats are hardly *coigh* HAWT *cough* per se... Vintage would be the word perhaps LOL  So anyway - I still haven't watched cause I'm still slogging over the heaps with my midnight oil (almost literally) and kuch lazy post-makers assume all the gaga stuff *hmph* !!! 

ps: Nur - I just gave myself a little coffee break back an hour ago and went to sneak peak on YT and your VM distracted me so BAD man, now I've got that crazy song playing in the BG, and it hardly goes with the mood of reading memoirs accounting for vain and mundane Napolean times in France ...! I might as well pack up and go back home... sigh... *hums ek main hu aur ek tuu inevitably inside her head* 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RD-Mru_beeNymeria-MohanKiRaadha-AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.