Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Lovely postThumbs Up

Although I am not married yet I do relate to the show in many aspects by looking at my parents, lol my parents are like my real life Mona-PradeepEmbarrassed

Monday's episode for example was an amazing one to show the bond that these two share. The way Pradeep handled the boss drama and the way they positively looked forward to handling their family, it's a great way to showcase the understanding these two have

Edited by Tani91 - 07 February 2012 at 11:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Being married for a decade .. (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing your thoughts,

Being married for a decade phew time flies and when I think about the way one goes through with where the priorities lies yes they change big time and to collect all the pieces and bring in some moments to cherish is a good approach and its not easy but do able when the spouses can keep aside those moments which gives happiness

For Mona she  has it in some corner but binging it infront  will take a while when ups and downs are infront and then with other norms of life to make it for her and Pradeep will be the way the show travels through.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamswethasyam08

prepal

Groupbie

prepal

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I have been married for 18 years and before that we courted for four years. I can assure you that inspite of many disagreements we have continued to love each other more and more each day. Now it has come to stage where being apart for even a day is painful. And yes we can read each other's minds :) 
And as for getting bored with life, time just flies. Both of us can recollect each event in our lives clearly. It was just yesterday that we giggled our way through the engagement ceremony, or set up our home far away from our home town among strangers and strange culture, had our now 17 year old daughter, watched her grow, shared our dreams for her...We both know that when she goes out to find her own life we will still have each other to share and do the things that we love.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Simran_o9kavyasamswethasyam08shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your response, Indeed  with all the ups and downs we face being married for  the years and bonded in the relationship with priorities coming forth and the kids growing up the individual will need their spouses and go along in life and thats when they seem to understand that what was left behind over these years can grow again . 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.