Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Or at the most 5 years...

Many a times people go through a lot when they are married for a good duration and can know their spouses extremely well in all aspects, I guess this is the norm of  a married life.

Incase of Mona and Pradeep the duration of marriage is a decade and with kids and responsibilities no room for individual attention between the spouses but to bring that need is quite important otherwise with all the bundles of joy one carries in terms of children during that journey , one does to tend apart.

I donno if many members here are married for that long or seen families that way , but the show caters to such families and the way the spouse make room for themselves is what we are made to see.

Do share your thoughts!

Edited by shanti05 - 07 February 2012 at 11:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rups2408kavyasamanjubalaswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Being married for a decade .." in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
lovely post Shanti!

its been 4 yrs since i'm married. and i agree with u that as time passes we get to know what our spouse think or vice versa.

its like 2 humans and one soul. i think i can say that. though there will be few differences and but still it will be a wonderful journey. 

reg. kids i don't have idea yet. but i saw my mom and dad and i know their thoughts change according to the situation. i have seen them compromising for us and they get to know each other well. 

couples views may differ but their final point will be the same. don't know exact things but they say in hindi something like : Sochne ka tareeka alag hai par matlab ek hi hai

i'm not good at hindi but that saying is correct and it proves in my point. Smile

rups2408kavyasamanjubalashanti05

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Well said Shanti.  couples need to take some  time apart for themselves.  apart from all the hustle bustle of a busy life a few minutes of togetherness without anyone else is very essential.  btw m married for 9 yrs now. :).   

Edited by kavyasam - 07 February 2012 at 1:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rups2408shanti05

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Shanti, I have been married for close to16 years with 2 wonderful daughters. From my experience the initial phase os marriage before kids are born, is the time when spouses come close to each other and try to understand each other. That time period is very crucial to become soul mate because once kids are there, it gets harder to find that me-time. And we have to no matter what find that me-time with spouse. We have to remain connected to our spouse and for that you do not have to always talk, sometimes even being together and silent helps a lot.
As 2 different human beings, there are going to be difference in views, opinions and this difference brings couple closer and then as time passes you know in and out of your spouse. As somebody wrote earlier - "bhale raaste alag alag hon par manzil ek hi hai". The goal of a couple is same regardless of what path they chose.

Edited by anjubala - 07 February 2012 at 12:07pm

rups2408Mithuuswethasyam08shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
For me I sail in the same boat as Mona, I can so relate to what she is doing, and know my husband pretty well , all the minor things,  and drifting apart happens unknowingly, but yes those moments which  we wish to share comes up now and then its very much needed,  when we think the way time flimes  and the days go by so fast, the saying of time and tide waits for none happens with the spouses also, with kids growing up  and their intellectual property strengthening we have to give adverse time to them and  team to loose the touch

A good way is to give ourselves the occasional breaks and mend the ends which have loosened between the spouses

The end of the day  cherishing that moment counts for teh n number of times next such time occurs

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rups2408kavyasamanjubalaMithuuswethasyam08

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
lovely post shanti di...though i cant say much on this as i am happily single..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithuushanti05

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Shanti..to each his own. There is no right or wrong way of marriage . One thing that is vital for any marriage...is one needs to keep working on it. One can never take / or should take the spouse for granted.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamswethasyam08shanti05

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Lovely post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.