Virat will be a better Husband [Mod note on Pg. 3]

avantikakaran thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont know but i gotta feeling dat Virat will prove to be a better husband dan Viren..Viren is also a good husband but still seeing Virat's character till now i guess he will be little better dan viren jus coz of a reason he prefers to go wid wat is right rather dan thinking abt his family rules n regulations..wat say guys...n pls Viren fans dont feel bad..its jus a thought! Edited by luvya4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree
I think Virat will be much more supportive compared to Viren however Viren is still a very loving husband :)
sonika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even I think that virat will be a much better husband than viren
Virat needs to keep a check on his temper...he'll be the Best Husband of this world then.. 😍
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
You can happily enjoy a better husband, we are happy with the imperfect one! 😛 So lets cut the comparison! 
Lo,shuru ho gayee maamu...😆
Originally posted by: -Talli-

I Agree.. Viraat Definately Need To Keep A Check On His Temper.. I Swear, He Has The Worst Temper Ever.. Remember When He Threw The Bottle At Maanvi's Feet Because He Was Angry.. I Was Actually Kinda Shocked By His Behaviour..

That's the scene which shocked me as well.😲..He becomes out of control in anger,may be because of his disturbing past..😕
thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oks, leme start by saying that viren is indeed a good person as well as son and a husband, he does have flaws, which every1 has after all he is only human...

Now coming to my actual point, I do believe that virat may just be a lil better then viren in the husband compartment...:

1> virat speaks his mind...meaning we wont be seeing only eye contact and blushy blushy, but we'll also be seeing some cute scenes where they actually speak...

2> i feel that virat will be more romantic with maanvi...he's not afraid to show how he feels...so im guessing that there will be some embarrassing moments 4 virika...

3> he will stand by his wife and take down any1 who hurts her...

4> because of his short temper there will be alot of making up...so he does score in this category...

All in all both viren and virat are good husband material...its just that where 1 lacks the other scores n vice versa

Stictly my opinion did not mean to offend any person...dead or alive...
MairMayuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wohhh to hai ,...

but VirMan ke jodii ziyada ache

lege ge ...

i wait for VirMan love story ...
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree! Virat seems to be the type of guy that Manvi needs in her life.