UFF ye KRISH.. :p.. bRija-KrIpa analysis..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Seriously?..if counted he met Pooja 6 times...and thts it or pyar hogaya?...If Vabna continues 2 tease Kri-Ppa i will seriosly hahte herDead...and Krish..i men i prob wud hv liked them if Brij wanst there..seriously is it just me or u just cant like Kri-Pa..Confused..just impossible...

ANYWS...i m happpyBig smile u knw why...u can see the diffrence between BRIJA and KRIPa...asin da bg music is so high quality when ist Brija..asin the play aaaj moore...whereas during Kripa thye play some ramdome bg music..haaaDead

and anywys i hope all ur misundertanding r clear..tht BRij loooves Pooja...and Pooja loves BRij madly...the more thy r seperated..the more will ppl like da show..Wink..its a true.. strategy..

Edited by alphabeta_22 - 17 February 2012 at 10:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17sparky21durumQtnNotti.....Lata.....Smeera123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UFF ye KRISH.. :p.. bRija-KrIpa analysis.." in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

QtnNotti

Goldie

QtnNotti

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Oh wow! Is Pooja giving him the boot?  I haven't watched today's episode, but will now... Stupid snake Krish... someone kill him yaar! 
Ja nahi aati teri yaad.. bhaad mein ja ! Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17sparky21Dhin-Chak

sangini.mitr

sangini.mitr

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
M so fed up with this guy playing krish.I mean seriously the guy playing krissh seems so amateur.Kitna overacting karta hai.

Koi hatao yaar ish bande ko.He is so irritating.If he becomes the male lead then the show is over for me.That's the reason recording all the brij episodes so if by chance this Krish becomes the lead then atleast brij ke purane episodes dekh kar khush ho jaun.

If krish becomes the lead then the show will really be ruined.Plz cvs bring some twists and turns and eliminate krish soon.

Edited by sangini.mitr - 07 February 2012 at 12:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangini.mitr

M so fed up with this guy playing krish.I mean seriously the guy playing krissh seems so amateur.Kitna overacting karta hai.

Koi hatao yaar ish bande ko.He is so irritating.If he becomes the male lead then the show is over for me.That's the reason recording all the brij episodes so if by chance this Krish becomes the lead then atleast brij ke purane episodes dekh kar khush ho jaun.

If krish becomes the lead then the show will really be ruined.Plz cvs bring some twists and turns and eliminate krish soon.

ya i knw,,,yaa i knw his anglesisied hindi is justDead...awwh ur like me...agar un logo ne Krish ko lead banaya..then tata bye bye 2 da show..Approve..Anwyys,,i dont think aisa hoga...kyonki Rahul is a bigger star..nahin i dont wnat Krish 2 b elelminated..then we r we gonna criticize Wink

sparky21

sparky21

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
every tym krish cums on screen...i want to break mt tv Angry. cv shldnt give him importance. thy shld pay more attention to Brija.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangini.mitr

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangini.mitrDhin-Chak

akkus

akkus

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
ya true...this man krishOuch i just hate this guy...so iritating, unbearable...i just can't hold my anger when i saw him...plz skbm team don't make pooja and krish pair...we can't handle this... Cry

sangini.mitrsparky21

flower_rose

flower_rose

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
If krish becomes the lead then the show will really be ruined.Plz cvs bring some twists and turns and eliminate krish soon. [/QUOTE]
cvs please listen  we don't want krish and pooja we want brija

Edited by flower_rose - 08 February 2012 at 12:46am

sparky21Dhin-Chak

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.