Kinshuk & Shivshakti

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kinshuk And Shivshakti There Not Enough Scene Of Them...What You All Think About This...

Share You Thoughts About This

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yh agree with you ther are not much scenes of Kinny
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yeah There is not much Kinshuk frm 3 episodes n One of  the reason behind dis may be tht Just recently He went 2 Dubai . So may b that is why He is not been shown much in d show .Pintu-Pinky scenes were not be needed rght now n so they 2gther were not there , Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Yeah There is not much Kinshuk frm 3 episodes n One of  the reason behind dis may be tht Just recently He went 2 Dubai . So may b that is why He is not been shown much in d show .Pintu-Pinky scenes were not be needed rght now n so they 2gther were not there , 

Dear I Am Not Talking About Together Scene, What I Trying To Say Is That Kinshuk As Less Scene So Does Shivshakti...
wadi..doll thumbnail
yh i agree with you they have less scenes...
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes you are right... I am also agree with your point...
becoz pintu was not in town... let's hope... :))
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
While I agree that they have less scenes the whole show is based (as far as I can tell anyway😃) on Krishna's becoming a BDO officer so I think those hurdles are going to be shown more than scenes between Pinto & Pinky or even separate scenes for each.  I'm sure as the show progresses they will have more scenes, however I still think the majority of the scenes will revolve around Krishna.

shaazi thumbnail
i agree...there are so less scenes of kinshuk even less than pinky...i am so pissed off...i am not liking the way this show is going...i wonder why kinshuk took this show Edited by shaazi - 12 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaazi

i agree...there are so less scenes of kinshuk even less than pinky...i am so pissed off😡...i am not the liking the way this show is going...i wonder why kinshuk took this show

I Am Not Sure That Shivshakti As More Scene Then Kinshuk, They Both Have Equal Short Scene And Less Scene... It Wait And See This Week...Probably They We Both Busy In There Real Life...
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh... I am also agree wid you point...
I believe that creative will do better for them... :))
cross your fingers... ðŸ¥³