Stopped watching ipkknd. - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
It's really disappointin tat u fans are thinkin to quit d show..IPKKND Is something very unique and special from other serials..so don giv up soon friends..for sure watever happens between 'll only get them together though it appears to b a different track..
Dont you think if they continue showing Love Love Love and only Love then wont it look like any other serial...??!After all its IPKKND!!πŸ˜‰
And moreover the story-line strongly suggests abt the" Nafrat "track...and it was expected...
if u didnt know then u are watching the wrong serial...!😎

Your Loss !   πŸ˜”
I know that the promo is break all our dreams !!
but for sure it temporary !!

I beleive that the love which face alot og barriers and problem , is stronger than normal love ..

we have to face their separation !
but I'm sure after the misunderstanding over .. their relation will improve !  😳

but I only hope that their separation will not last more than 5 episode 😭
as long as sarun are there i will never stop watching this show.its amazing.every series has twist and turn that doesn't mean we have to stop watching.i know that promo is  heart breaking but cvs will suprise us.arnav can't stay away from khushi nor can be harsh, he loves her.so lets just relax and see what cvs have for us and how arnav will solve this problem.just believe in arshiπŸ˜†
O c'mon

Seriously, I am tired of all this nonsense now!! Grow up Ppl
Well I Can't force someone to watch IPKKND if you don't wanna watch it anymore...

I am not gonna stop watching this show I love ArHi... And IPKKND.⭐️

True Fans Never Leave The Show In The Middle...⭐️

Edited by ArnavKhusi4life - 12 years ago
LOL..🀣u quit even before the future is revealed?? only escapists do..the grip of a story is in its intensity..i really do want to see people's face wen the so called predictable future unfolds...am so sure these quitters will come back saying.."its interesting now" for me always a hate phase has the most passion in a romance
The show when it started had the tagline - nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de! Then why stop now? 

I am not stopping πŸ˜ƒ This is where the real show begins ..Bring on Hot passionate ASR πŸ˜ƒ 
c'mon people, hang in there! Just becaz things are looking badly, you will stop watching the show?! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Wow😳 you just proved how much of a fan you are!

And even if you do, ok but why are you telling this to us!πŸ˜• 
Why are people making such posts? πŸ˜•Its not like we care!

P.S sorry if i said too much and offended you, dont take it personally😊
Just stating my thoughts!
I also have not been watching for the past two days being afraid what is going to happen.