Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

bintum

bintum

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Hi All

hey i have been reading some interesting comments and feedback about Pakistani dramas in comparison to Indian dramas,,,,,here is a few things which are so obvious,,,,

there is no doubt that pakistani dramas have alot more quality however i have been thinking whether that quality still exists,,,,,there were times when dramas such chand grahan, doop kineray,tanhayain were made with such high quality both story wise and also acting wise,,,,and with a very limited number of characters,,,,however these days we have a hugh star cast and so little story,,,,is it really needed to see so many faces and so many characters,,,,,,,,and then we have humayun saeed who is a fantastic actor if he really puts efforts into the role but unfortunately he seems to have a hangover or should i say an obsession to have an indian movie style role with hugh star cast,massive set designs and foreign locations,,,,,i really miss his good actings,,,,come on man make your fans such as me proud by doing something substantial,,,,,

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pakistani Dramas verses Indian Dramas" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*sweet rani*

*sweet rani*

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i agree with u. pakistani dramas are much much better than indian drams. what u said about humayun Saeed is also true but the thing is that its good that he introduces new faces because they get the chance to work in good dramas and we also get to see some good new faces(sometimes).I dont think he copies their style. He just want to make it versitile. If he uses massive designs and foreign locations, its good because story will look more intersting and also certain foreign locatons are needed for a drama or story to look good. dramas like chand grahan and dhoop kinay were also fantastic but they didnt have more technology than today and if have technology, why shouldn't we use it.
yeah its also true that some dramas  techniques are being copied like some dramas are being streched like ndian dramas otherwise pakistani dramas are unique, has good story and they are worth to watch.

Edited by *sweet rani* - 09 May 2006 at 11:49am

usmani_girlzz

Goldie

usmani_girlzz

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
feelin gr8 to c newbies n groupies here welcum u all here

lll_Shark_lll

Groupbie

lll_Shark_lll

Posted: 11 May 2006 at 1:57am | IP Logged
there is majority of ekta kapoor's serials on Indian channel Angry saali ne beda gark ker diya Hindustan ki izzat ka LOL

DevilishSaira

IF-Dazzler

DevilishSaira

Posted: 11 May 2006 at 4:08am | IP Logged
i liked humayun saeed serial .. siddhat.. where he played a obbsest man .. was in love with his ciuson who married the cousin from her fathers side.. humayun was from her motehrs side..

but somethign wich i dotn like in urdu serials is that .. sometiems we see teh microfons .. on the tops

coolsonu

IF-Rockerz

coolsonu

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Thats a fact dat Paki serials are much much much better than Indian serials....Paki serial stories hav some sense while the Indian dramas(esp.Ekta's serials Dead )..they r so senseless...and we see the same 'Parivaar' stories,1 evil saas, 1 sweet bahu..etc..etc..etc in each and evry serial..
Paki channels hav so many goooooooooooooooooooooooood actors and actresses like Humayon Saeed(I love him Embarrassed ), Faisal Qureshi, Aijazz Aslam, Samina Peerzada and others Tongue

Overall....Paki serials are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

marvell_gal

marvell_gal

Posted: 12 May 2006 at 7:04am | IP Logged
i agree paki dramaz r gr8 , coz paki drmaaz r limited lyk 13 to 25 episodes n indianz i hv heard 1000 or may b 5000 Confused
n paki actors r really gr8 Clap lyk humayun saeed,aijaz aslam, adnan siddiqui,faisal qureshi,sania saeed, nadia jameel Big smile dese r our SHAAN our legends

Mashal

Goldie

Mashal

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 10:44am | IP Logged
yes its true pakistani serials r most...........best then any indian soap cuz we cant watch any indian soap with whole family members due to rubbish scenes

Post Reply New Post

Go to top