India-Forums

06/02/2012 WU: Pappu Plaster Ka Pata aur Pitai

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhinga1..MissBindaas..-Chotta-Don-

..MissBindaas.. IF-Addictz
..MissBindaas..
..MissBindaas..

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Great Update Sri ClapBig smile
dhinga1 Goldie
dhinga1
dhinga1

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Great writeup, khota_sikka_sri!

I love the fact that everybody's writing names and places down. I find their names and places mentioned on FIR quite funny. Timarkan Tola and Chitputiyaganj and even "Kali Pahadi" (Black Hill). And your mention of the name of PP's brother reminded me about that joke.

Picture this, friends - There's a guy called Pappu Plaster (he wears a plaster around his hand - the kinda thing that you wear in India when a bone gets fractured. I haven't seen it used in the US much) and then his brother is called Tappu Marhampatti (Ointment-Bandages). I just cracked up on hearing that one.

Edited - Corrected name. I thought it was written by dayafan1! Sorry, khota_sikka_sri.

Edited by dhinga1 - 08 February 2012 at 12:25pm
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Actually the write-up is by me: khota_sikka_sri, as in Shreya.

But thanks. And yeah the names always make me laugh. LOL
elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Shreya, your title itself is hilarious! LOL, I could never come up with such a name.

I really really enjoyed this case, the characters were fun, the story was interesting, and so were the Takya kalams. I think I'm going to remember "Chanchal sab janti hai for a long time". Also, like dhinga, I'm also liking these new long cases. They seem more planned than the shorter ones, plus as dhinga said, the ideas will last longer.

Good work FIR team, and to our forum team, I hope our effort of reviving gthis forum works out, and we get more members here than the current few that we are Smile
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Thank you elle45. I loved writing the title. I laughed for a few minutes myself. LOL
elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Btw, I was just meaning to ask you, since you're a coolbie, are you allowed to make threads sticky and unsticky? At least your own threads?
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Only if I'm coolbie for that section and I'm still not coolbie for this section so I can't do it here. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index